• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

elements, which one?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    To anyone who said they would control lightning/thunder/electricity: Those fall under the control of Wind.

Myself, I'd take control of Wind. I was born under a Jupiter sign, so Wind is my innate element. Furthermore, Wind is very flexible, and very powerful when it needs to be.

Last edited:

Shiny Lugia

Scyther Lover ;)
    Years
    Definitly water. I love swimming and it would be fun to destroy my school with a tidal wave... lol By the way, did you get that from Avatar: The Last Airbender?

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Wind, for it is the purest! (and is basically the grass type of pokemon)

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Hmm..
    I choose Water. But I like Darkness. Water = Drink or wash;stay alive, Tsunamis, Whirlpools;DEATH.
    Darkness = Its SUPER! (Ok that didnt sound intellectual)

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    I also forget to mention that Wind = Tornadoes + Hurricanes = DESTRUCTION!!! It can also work with water, but combing torandoes with the sea which logicially would make Whirladoes (XD) or it could blow it away and be mean to it. o.o Wind can also beat fire by blowing it out! Har har! :P

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Water / Wind would be allies if it were a conflict. The reasons are clearly stated in the post above me.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    ~Nightingale~ said:
    Fire 'Cause baby, if you play with me, you're playing with fire and you are going to get burned....
    Good one. :D . That's one of the best I heard.
    I would pick wind. It's my favorite element and I would also like lightning or grass.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    i would pick wind because the majesty of wind is uncomparable by any element[hence my smart talk]

Back