• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elena's new trade thread! Now with shiny Pokemon too~

My thread is still a work in progress, but I would love to hear what you think of it!

• It's okay. Could be better, could be worse.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It's really good!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Still room for LOTS of improvement.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's just plain bad.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    i'm interested in your mew. do you want darkrai

Elena

¦:-]
    Years
    No thank you. I've already got one and I may accept another one because I hadn't taken it off the list.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    I'll trade a UT Alamos Darkrai (Bashful nature) for your shiny Eevee with Leftovers attached.

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
    if you are interested i hatched a shiny Nincada awhile back that just sits in my box taking up space, since the nature wasn't what i wanted i haven't touched it at all.

Elena

Years
    Any? Shiny or non shiny? I don't have any shiny Bulbasaur or Squirtle but I do have 14 lv. one Squirtles and 4 lv. one Bulbasaur, so if you want a certain nature I'll see if I have it.

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
    Any? Shiny or non shiny? I don't have any shiny Bulbasaur or Squirtle but I do have 14 lv. one Squirtles and 4 lv. one Bulbasaur, so if you want a certain nature I'll see if I have it.
    i'll take the squirtle, shiny pokemon don't really matter to me. I have a preference for pokemon with good IV's for battle more than shiny pokemon. =D

Elena

Years
    Alright, thank you :) Do you want me to list the natures I have? And if you want one of their IVs, I'll give you all the info you need, because I'm never sure if I'm using those IV calculators right.
    I've got one with PKRS too, if you'd like that one.

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
    Alright, thank you :) Do you want me to list the natures I have? And if you want one of their IVs, I'll give you all the info you need, because I'm never sure if I'm using those IV calculators right.
    I've got one with PKRS too, if you'd like that one.
    just give me any one, doesn't matter to me.

My Platinum FC:3094 3882 5196

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Thanks, but I already got the clone. When would you like to trade?

Now would be nice, but VM if not cause I will be gone for a week starting tomorrow^^;

Back