• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elena's new trade thread! Now with shiny Pokemon too~

My thread is still a work in progress, but I would love to hear what you think of it!

• It's okay. Could be better, could be worse.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It's really good!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Still room for LOTS of improvement.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's just plain bad.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Elena

¦:-]
    Years
    @Mircot:
    Okay. I was busy today, but I'll be free all tomorrow.

@CalumMUFC:
    Yep.

@Niall:
    I may already be trading it, but the person who I may be trading with has not responded in a while, so I'll let you know later on if I decide to trade it.

Elena

¦:-]
    Years
    Jolly Alamos Darkrai
    Shiny Latios
    Shiny Caterpie
    Shiny Carvanha
    And my Japanese lv. 100 Raikou?

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    can you replace shiny caterpie, darkrai and raikou with shiny entei and regular ho-oh

Gabster26

Dragon tamer
    Years
    Would you accept a shiny UT psyduck (relaxed) and shiny rare-candied ludicolo (jolly) for your shiny magnemite(bold) and gastly(hasty)?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Only really interested in Latios and i'm sure you wont trade it for a shiny chatot xD

Luigi12895

The Green Machine
    Years
    Shiny Level 92 Ho-oh is nice. Would you trade it for an EV'd Shiny Gyarados, Shiny EV'd Scizor, or a Shiny EV'd Salamence? (Pick two if needed x__o)

I can clone it and give you back the original, too.

Last edited:
    Back