• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elevator key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza_vs_Deoxys

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    i got that one guy out of the cell u know the one that has theif but the two other guys wont come out and i cant get the elevator key?

Shadow Tyranitar

never to be purified
    Years
    alakazamisbest said:
    Explain your quest more like what game itis in and tell me agian what other tow guy i need to now the game

i think you can tell what game he's talking about by looking at the forum name. and try to spell better to avoid spam.

Rayquaza_vs_Deoxys: To get the elevator key you must defeat dakim at mount battle. next go to agate village talk to eagun in his house. then talk to the guy in the blue jacket outside his house. after you look at your map there will be a new place. go there and then you will get an e-mail from sherels or duking saying they've got some new prisoners and to come right over quick. go to pyrite town and go into the police station and get the jail key off of the desk near the jail cells and go into the room nearest to you and click on the bed that the prison is asleep on and the elevator key is in his pocket.

if you are ever stuck again, check out the guide here: https://gamerhelp.com/gamecube/PokemonColosseum/100589.shtml

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back