• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Elite 4 Strategy (first time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Nobody's judging you bro lol, just along as you feel okay with the way you won against the E4.

@beachboy: i just read your yanma blog thing. Wow, that's pretty impressive =]

For money
    You will end up getting like 300-400k by the time your done

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!

StormerEcho

Battle Worthy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    For the Metal coat just get 2500 points on friday at the pokeathalon, If you want I can trade you an Adamant Scyther with Technician ability, holding a Metal coat for free if you want?

I can get like 800 points a run at the pokeatholon, which only takes like 5minutes.
    Since I get around 500points from the events, then a Bonus 300 since I do the "Supreme Cup" ones.

Lol can you please trade me the Scyther cuz they are beast! :) I'll do it when you want to!

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Lol can you please trade me the Scyther cuz they are beast! :) I'll do it when you want to!
    Well I'll add your FC, But do you think we can do the trade later tonight? Like say 9pm(Pacific)? Got stuff to do today, and I'll need to breed and get the points.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    beating the elite is easy, the champ is tough.

my specs-kazam blasted through all 4 elites.
    but that bloody aerodactyl of lances is really annoying :(
    i have EV trained both my new Dragonite and Alakazam though,
    so i think i will do better ;) .
    you'll want a fast pkmn with ice type moves for Lance,
    all the other elites are quite easy with lvl 40 + pkmn

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    beating the elite is easy, the champ is tough.

my specs-kazam blasted through all 4 elites.
    but that bloody aerodactyl of lances is really annoying :(
    i have EV trained both my new Dragonite and Alakazam though,
    so i think i will do better ;) .
    you'll want a fast pkmn with ice type moves for Lance,
    all the other elites are quite easy with lvl 40 + pkmn
    Your Alakazam should be able to 1HKO Lance at around lvl 50.
    My Modest/EV trained Alakazam can 1hit all of Lances pokemon, Without Ice moves xD.
    Get Charge beam and Psychic.
    Use Charge beam on Gyarados,Charizard,Aerodactyl. 70% chance of Sp atk going up with each Use, and you should be able to 1hit all 3 of those with Charge beam, And then use Psychic with the boosts, and you will be able to 1hit all 3 dragonites.

Well to OP:Im getting off now, But I'll hop on wifi around 9 to see if your there.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Organise trades outside of th HGSS section please - in the Trade section or over VM/PM please.

Anyways there's plenty of advice for you, besides the good old 'train more/rematch people/buy healing items' advice. Team help isn't really allowed here to boot, so I'll just close here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back