• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Agatha

Years
    *Copies and pastes from SPPf*
    Okay, I don't know how to explain this without being confusing...

Lance and Lorelei are supposed to be around the same age, right? Yet Agatha recruited Lorelei into the Elite Four when she was only about 11 years old. Presumably creating the Elite Four was Lance's idea (he being the leader and all), but how can a kid come up with a plot to destroy the world? That's even a little far-fetched for Adventures. So my theory is, Agatha is the real driving force behind all their activities, not Lance. I think she might have manipulated him like she manipulated Lorelei, then he kind of took his own direction with it. And besides, did Agatha ever express as much anger towards humans as Lorelei and Lance? Not really. She has said a few comments, but she never really seemed as angry. So I'm thinking maybe she had some alternative motives. What do you all think?

Tweak

o-o well, with age comes wisdom. =/ and agatha is pretty old. i don't think lance is smart enough to do everything himself.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Agatha sure is the driving force behind the Elite Four's activity, but I think Lance's special ability earned him that title of leader.
    She did not manipulate any of her fellow members other than the battle-passionate Bruno (Who believes that Pokemon and humans can live together).

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
    Hey I haven't really read much Pokemon manga, but can someone tell me why Elite 4s are being evil in the manga? Did they just got born evil or did they have a reason?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Hey I just read this post 2 mins. ago in seribii forums, any who, i think agatha probably is the one behind the elite4, unless lance spent his toddler years staring at a wall and thinking about destrying human kind. It could be that Agatha started it but Lance challenged her and beat her in a match winning over leadership...just like wolves! :D

Years
    Aimy said:
    Hey I haven't really read much Pokemon manga, but can someone tell me why Elite 4s are being evil in the manga? Did they just got born evil or did they have a reason?
    They're basically extreme environmentalists. Lorelei's seel died and Agatha convinced her to get revenge (at least, that's the impression I got), Bruno doesn't know what he's doing because he's under Agatha's mind control most of the time, Agatha says that she wants to help pokemon by wiping out humanity but I'm not really sure, and Lance doesn't think pokemon and humans can coexist and so wants to destroy humanity in order to create a pokemon paradise.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    hmmm...

there's one thing I don't get, why would Lance and Lorilie want revenge for their pokemon on humans? Or were humans the reason they died? Sorry I really havn't read the manga, just saw a bunch of untranslated scans on the early chapters...eheh :nervous:
    than again Lance kinda looks like he was born to be evil.

Years
    Correct. Dratini and Seel died because of pollution. And I think Lance looks like that because he's the main villain of the story. Wouldn't really be the same if you had a nice-looking villain, would it?

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
    So they want to kill off the human race huh, does that include themselves or what? I mean talk about being psychos...(with good reasons though...)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    I thought they want to destroy the fact that humans train Pokemon.
    Because humans damage the natarul habitat of POkemon.
    Nothing evil really.

But for Agatha...I saw a site sayng that she's over60. I can't find any information for Lorelei or Lance.

Back