• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Elite Four Discussion Thread

Favorite Elite Four Member(s)?

• Total voters

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    adeku is the best, i have always been more inclined towards bugs. I strongly agree with adeku for being a Bug Champion. besides, he does look a bit like Urugamosu.

But only three of his pokemon are bug type... So it is impossible for him to be a bug champion, for that reason. (I said because there is already a bug gym leader before, but that was incorrect )

I think he has three part bug types because Ulgamoth is just a kickbut pokemon, and extremely strong/his sig poke, and the other two bugs are pairs/opposites of each other, like Vileplume and Bellossom, so it makes sense for him to have both.

The Icecream pokemon is completely random and ruins his team. Adeku is like a super cool tough guy with 5 really cool and tough pokemon, and a brightblue derp-cream. It ruins his style IMO.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years

But only three of his pokemon are bug type... So it is impossible for him to be a bug champion, for that reason. (I said because there is already a bug gym leader before, but that was incorrect )

I think he has three part bug types because Ulgamoth is just a kickbut pokemon, and extremely strong/his sig poke, and the other two bugs are pairs/opposites of each other, like Vileplume and Bellossom, so it makes sense for him to have both.

The Icecream pokemon is completely random and ruins his team. Adeku is like a super cool tough guy with 5 really cool and tough pokemon, and a brightblue derp-cream. It ruins his style IMO.
    But he must have chosen it for a reason. For me, that reason is that it's got the highest base stat total among Ice Pokemon, tied with Lapras.

If I was to replace Adeku's Baibanira with something else, it should be Zoroark, parallel to Cynthia's Lucario.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    The Elite Fours all dress like fags.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I'm actually very excited for the new Elite Four.
    Shikimi is obviously my favorite here. It's about time we get a Ghost type Elite Four member other than Phoebe (Agatha doesn't count, she mainly focused on Poison types and even claimed to). The whole concept of choosing which member you want to battle in any order you want is a giant plus for me, too. It's how it basically goes in the anime, and now it's happening in the games? Yay. Though it's kinda cool not having to worry about a Champion the first time around, too.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    OK, I don't have the games but from what I hear, they're a pretty interesting Elite four. So this is the same Caitlin as the frontier brain Caitlin(her hair really grew)? Epic. The other three are a little weird. And, you can challenge them in any order?

Shikimi - A little weird, and a bit of a nerd in looks. Which makes her look a little cute.
    Renbu - Eh...he's ok
    Giima - Weird looking but he seems pretty cool.
    Caitlin - Probably the best in appearance in my opinion. And the fact that she's the same Caitlin as the frontier brain is sweet. Though she looks way different.
    Adeku - Weird looking, and I don't have the data for him right now so...can't really comment much further.

My vote goes to Caitlin

Though it's kinda cool not having to worry about a Champion the first time around, too.

What? Isn't Belle the champion the first time around?

Back