• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite four member.

Which elite four memberdo you like?

• Lorelli (known as Prima)

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Bruno

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Agatha

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Lance

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Will

• Koga (He is still mostly a gym leader)

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Karen

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Sydney

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Phoebe

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Glacia

• Drake

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Steven

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Wallace (Still known as a gym leader)

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
    Alter Ego said:
    True Will is a washout, but at least he is a new washout rather than an old one who's back for another go. Never had much trouble fighting Will though, not even on my first try. Tsk, sent Meganium in there, put up a Light Screen and just started sweeping away with Body Slam and Razor Leaf. Another thing that annoyed me was the order of the elites. I mean sure, Koga wasn't much of a challenge, but his team and strategy are still completely superior to Bruno's. So how come Koga's second and Bruno's third? o_O I think Gamefreak had their power-estimations a bit mixed up...

As for Will's theatrics. Pfft...he struck me as an easy opponent straight of. All show and no substance. Although I have to admit that his boasting was rather amusing, especially when I came over and over again while training my Tyranitar and each time he claimed that he couldn't loose. Is that a slow learner or what? XD

.............................................................................

...go to hell. Just because you beat him with your f*cking Tyranitar doesn't mean he isn't a good elite. No one wants to hear you brag about your godd*mn Pokemon, OMG I BEAT HIM WITH MY TYRANITAR AND MEGANIUM AND SWEPT HIM LOL wtf I don't wanna hear it and frankly it doesn't need to be said. Is this not a thread for your FAVORITES, and not ranting about why you don't like them and how weak they are? Jaysus. This happens in EVERY Gym Leader/Elite poll. 'whoamg i don like will cuz hes too easy!!!!1' or 'omg brawly sucks he needs better pokemon!!!!1112'

Do me a favor and maybe look at other aspects of a trainer. OMG IDEA. The level of their Pokemon and how 'weak' they are shouldn't matter. Or at least hardly. That just makes you a braggart and pretty much power hungry and that's an ugly person to know :D Not everything is about how 'easy' they are to beat.

Says the girl with the Will avatar. <3

SO ON THAT NOTE. I like Will. A lot. I'm obsessed with him. I love his Pokemon, I love his demeanor and his style, I love his looks (*whistle* HOT.), god I love EVERYTHING about Will <3 So hot, so hot. I just wanna tie him down and.....

....well, that's a story for another day :D

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
    Phantom_Bugsy said:

...go to hell. Just because you beat him with your f*cking Tyranitar doesn't mean he isn't a good elite. No one wants to hear you brag about your godd*mn Pokemon, OMG I BEAT HIM WITH MY TYRANITAR AND MEGANIUM AND SWEPT HIM LOL wtf I don't wanna hear it and frankly it doesn't need to be said. Is this not a thread for your FAVORITES, and not ranting about why you don't like them and how weak they are? Jaysus. This happens in EVERY Gym Leader/Elite poll. 'whoamg i don like will cuz hes too easy!!!!1' or 'omg brawly sucks he needs better pokemon!!!!1112'

Do me a favor and maybe look at other aspects of a trainer. OMG IDEA. The level of their Pokemon and how 'weak' they are shouldn't matter. Or at least hardly. That just makes you a braggart and pretty much power hungry and that's an ugly person to know :D Not everything is about how 'easy' they are to beat.

SO ON THAT NOTE. I like Will. A lot. I'm obsessed with him. I love his Pokemon, I love his demeanor and his style, I love his looks (*whistle* HOT.), god I love EVERYTHING about Will <3 So hot, so hot. I just wanna tie him down and.....

In-game people all suck IMO. "Overated"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Phantom_Bugsy said:

Whoa...getting touchy aren't we? True, I was being narrow-minded about that but it's not like I had very much to go on. The only Will I've gotten to see is the wimpy elite four Will who spouts a few lines of generic boasting before I trash him. The same goes for Brawly too which is why I fail to see the appeal. I'd love to consider the other aspects of him/them if I had any chance to do so. Since you're probably an expert, would you happen to have any links/sources for that? Well...anyhow, I'm sorry I went on like that. It wasn't constructive and it wasn't a fair judgement at any rate and as such it was practically spam...but still, there are very young people reading this thread too so let's keep the 'Go to hell's out of this from now on, m'kay? That's what I get for late-night posting I suppose...well, sorry once more.

Last edited:

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
    lance

i like lance because he has character.
    he helps you in gold/silver to beat team rocket wich shows he isn't just a 2dimentional character but actualy has a personality.and his team kicks ***.

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
    My favourite is Steven.

Firstly, I like Steven because he's esay to defeat. Nah, only joking. He's been giving me a hard time lately on Pokémon Ruby. Hmm..why I like Steven..let me think. Firstly, he does help ypur character out throughtout the game, giving you things like the Devon Scope and stuff. He's also a really cool trainer in my opinion, since I would never be able to cope just using all metal type pokémon.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Firstly, Lorelli because I just have this thing for Ice and water pokemon & she was the first member of the elite 4 I ever battled.

And next, Bruno because I put on this stupid squeaky voice and says out loud to my sister the thing he says before you battle him (I don't know the whole speech of by memory but he says something about beliving in rock hard defence)
    Man, Bruno must get sick of saying all that boring stuff! XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    saint jimmmey said:
    i like lance because he has character.
    he helps you in gold/silver to beat team rocket wich shows he isn't just a 2dimentional character but actualy has a personality.and his team kicks ***.

I agree with you, Lance has more depth than most of the other E4 trainers. Besides, he uses cool dragon Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2007
    I can't believe more people didn't say KOGA...this guy is THE coolest trainer in the whole game. I like him for one reason....he's a Ninja! Totally awesome.

Oh and Lance is 50x cooler than Drake. Drake looks lame, he's old and washed-up. Gotta kick those old fogey's to the curb.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well, I'm not very fond of dragon pokemon, but I think lance looks cool (not the G/S/C or FR/LG Lance, I mean the R/B/Y Lance) sure he uses hyper beam, but he still looks cool, so...

Then there's steven... I'm not entirely sure why I like him, but he doesn't seem too full of himself, and he uses cradily, so...

Let's not forget about karen either. When I was younger and played my pokemon gold, Karen said something about using the pokemon you like etc... And that speech kinda motivated me :P She's the reason I now loath tyranitar, aerodactyl, lugia and other OU pokemon.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Shirona? lol i like Glacia, Will, Koga and Agatha the most. Koga cuz hes just cool. Glacia, well, she uses ice type adn i like icies >:], will cuz he uses Xatu, twice, which is amognst my fav's. Last and least on the list XD is Agatha, cuz she is half-difficult, and she ends up using misdeavius, which is a cool-cat pokemon :P

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    Mine is lance because not onlythat he has some awsome dragon type pokemon which i reall ythink are cool, but i enjoy battling him in the games and everytime i do battle him, he prooves to be a challenge to beat. I also prefer him from the rest because he also appears in some good episodes in the t.v shows such as when they were in the hoenn region he was disguised trying to stop team aqua from possessing the blue orb and vica versa.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back