• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Elite Four...

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Now that all of you said I should find a moon stone in Mt.moon then I have get past the elite four,I'm stuck at them because my typhlosion is practically my only "Good" pokemon,He's at level 63.I have three other good pokemon at level 41,42 and 44.And they are rhydon (Lvl 42),Ho-oh (Lvl 41)and machoke (Lvl 44).Will I be abled to beat them?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I think you should be able to. If you aren't, you might as well lose and go train some more.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Good,
    Cause last time before I had rhydon I lost

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    i tink u can beat them,just becareful with ur ''good' pokemon,dun let it paralysed or posion n etc...then bring lots of potion,antidote n etc n u shall beat the game...i used to have 1 level 50++ feraligatr n others lvl 40++ pokemon n i stil can win them..however,u need to becareful and u shall win it ^^

Years
    Theres some good advice here!
    You probably will beat them but you have to be careful what you spend on itens, because once I blew all my money on items and lost, so it was a long time before I challenged again!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2006
    unless you have completed the game its a good idea to try and keep the pkm you carry at the same lvl. so if you are training them up think of a resonable lvl and try to get them all up to that lvl. It also makes you go through the game quicker

Years
    • Age 31
    • CT
    • Seen Oct 22, 2005
    i think you can bet the elite 4 becasude i beat them with a stratigized
    team feraligator lv. 58 and my lucky alakazam in 56 or 57

Pokemaster1110

Team Snorlax ******
    Years
    It might be possible but it will not be easy. Lance's Dragonites will eat your pokemon alive if you don't take them out fast, and you have no Ice moves to battle with. Will and especially Koga will be a breeze, since they both have many fire weak pokemon, so if your Typhlosion has Flamethrower (it learned that at level 61) you can roast them without any trouble. Bruno's Onix could be a slight problem because it resists fire and has earthquake. Karen shouldn't pose much of a threat, but watch out for lance. A 63 Typhlosion may be able to carry you, but not against 3 dragonites and the fearsome Aerodactly. Aerodactly has a move called ancheint power that can slaughter fire types, so be careful. My advice to you is this: GO CATCH A LAPRAS! When Lapras gets to level 45, it can have Surf, Confuse Ray, Body Slam and the most useful move for combating Lance's Dragonite's : ICE BEAM. Ice attacks destroy Dragonite.

Back