• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ELITE POKEMON CENTRAL

How do you think we are we doing?

• Total voters

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    ELITE POKEMON CENTRAL

1.26/30/31/X/30/X, Careful
    Female, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp

I want this 0_0

Sure!
    What do you have for offer?

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Lol, you can have a Totodile too. I'll take fillers. So Totodile and Skarmory. Is there anything else? I'm checking ranch right now to get the Totodile.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    ok and keep them coming is a shiny rapidash significant payment for a modest one with 31 ivs

Years
    I am looking for these to complete dex:

ekans
    gligar
    seviper
    lunatone

I am not in a particular hurry, so take your time.

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    hi i hav request can anyone breed me a adamant larvitar with 31 in atk. i hav alot of shinies ( this week was a good week for shiny hunting :) ) yeah i will over a shiny ponyta or even a bannette

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    the gurpster; I'll try to get that for you. I'm not positive of when will I get it, though; so I'd appreciate if someone else sorta did the same for... Backup? xD

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I must say Flare (I'm still calling you that...) this is doing great, so I'm going to make an order, though I'm not expecting all of them, any would be nice actually. All of them would be nice if they had decent IVs...

-Timid Staryu with Natural Cure

-Impish Rhyhorn with Rock Head

-Bold Milotic with Max Beauty

-Adamant Larvitar

-Modest Bagon

-Naive Chimchar

I'm willing to trade anything in my thread, as well as some valuable items (Life Orbs, Leftovers, Etc...)

Also; even though this is probably assumed, shinies are also welcome!

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    the gurpster; I'll try to get that for you. I'm not positive of when will I get it, though; so I'd appreciate if someone else sorta did the same for... Backup? xD
    okay dont worry all i need is for someone to do it lol :)

Back