• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ELITE POKEMON CENTRAL

How do you think we are we doing?

• Total voters

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Ok, just give me a few minutes. Withdrawing a Heracross from Ranch. Be there in 5 minutes.

Yup! 31 ATK IV's! Woohoo.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    So, Shaymin, is there anything you want for that Staryu?

Hey Yuoaman i bred 2 boxes of bagons fr you and finally got a modest one so i'am working on the chimchar now i' breeding my infernape so sholdent be too long before i get your chimachar ill pm you when i get all 3.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Ok, the_gurpster's Larvitar has been delivered. Dancing Salamence 1.1, I have around 5 Jolly Heracross already that have 'Likes to thrash about' as their trait, and considering the parents have 31 ATK IV's there's a relatively large chance this have it too. Only one is male, though; so I guess that's the only one that counts :P I'll need some IV battles later to check. If he doesn't have good IV's, though; I'll breed again. I think I'm at a good pace.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    sorry to mess you about B Funk, but could you breed me the elekid?
    just to remind you of the IV's and nature incase you can't remember Adamant-31/31/x/x/x/31
    the shiny EV'd weavile still okay?

sorry, I've been busy over the 4th of July (amazing that four pages can pile up on me over one day, huh?) yeah, i'll gladly take your order, and yes the Weavile is fine. I'll let you know when I'm done.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    i dont really know who to address this to but i was wondering if i could get an IV bred Gastly with HP Grass 65+, 31 IVs in Spe and 28+ in Sp. Atk. Egg moves arent necessary but nice if it had them.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    n64benowitz: I'm still working on mareep, no good ones yet
    Yuoaman:Once ive finished the mareep Ill get the staryu
    It all should be done within 5 hours (Both)

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    n64: More IV's:
    18 Sp Att, 25 Sp Def
    7/9/26/5/27/23
    18/13/7/22/0/22
    2/9/14/22/6/18

Note: If you want to rig Serebii's IV calculator use a modest level 100 mareep
    Type in for special attack 175, the percentage will become infinity, min 25, max 24, lol

Last edited:

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    no they are modest but i'm gonna start on the rash nature now
    if i still ahvent got a good one in an hour's time ill quickly do the staryu so that order is done then ill be able to finish yours and be orderless

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    if anyone needs anything pm me, because im not going be here all day. sorry i didnt tell yall that in the morning. had a basketball tourny, then i have a party for b ball. so im kind of busy today ^_^

Back