• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ELITE TILE SETS [Pokémon BW Tilesets]

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    I've temporarily fix my programme. You can use the same link to download. And you should fix the transparent colors of your tileset. I've fix your tileset in order to make its have only one full-transparent color.

Attachments

• ELITE TILE SETS [Pokémon BW Tilesets]
      ETS Beta 1.2.png
      445.6 KB · Views: 89
    I finally learnt the basics of the basics of GIMP. Updated to Beta 2. Many shadows have been fixed(all are working alike and fresh now), added many houses (almost all from Floofy Panther). Download the new update and tell if any mistake is there. This tile now include every other tile except houses and house decorations. Evry path tiles, road tiles, trees, cave tiles and others are compiled. Also, this time, I have also posted the Tilesheet / Tileset Grid which I made for editing tiles and would help you all as an aid in your tileset editing journey.

OZander

Pokemon Golden Mountain
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    Awesome!
    When you release tileset.rxdata?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    Namaste Bhavya Jyoti San!
    Where can I find the latest updated tileset? Sorry but I cannot find it.
    Arigatou Gozaimasu!
    Dhanyawād!
    Thankyou!

Back