• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ELITE TILE SETS [Pokémon BW Tilesets]

Want to spice up your game with Pokémon Generation 5 (Black/White) OverWorld Tilesets? If your answer is yes, it is the right stop for you. Get the Elite Tile Sets or ETS and upgrade your game to a completely new level. Even if you are using Pokémon Black/White stuffs in your game like EBS (Elite Battle System), Pause Menu, Starter Selection, etcetera, ETS would be a great addition. So, grab the opportunity and get the best tilesets ever available.

MAKING:-
I was planning to make a game on Pokémon Essentials with my favorite region- 'Unova'. I listed the features of my game and I found that there is no complete set of BW Tilesets. So, I decided to start ripping them myself. But wait! Can I rip them all alone? No.
Since I have got a bunch of incomplete tilesets, I thought why not compile them together into a single tileset and rip others which I can't find. This was just the beginning of the ETS. From then, ETS has been gradually upgraded with new and better tiles. The tiles provided in this version are only a few percent of the final tilesets.

WHAT YOU GET:-
All Pokémon Black and White game tiles made compatible into RPGXP format.
All seasonal tiles (if available in-game) to give an Elite look to the game.
A large Tilesheet, in case you want to create a custom tileset for yourself.
The tilesets.rxdata file to free you from the burden of editing them one by one yourself in RPGXP.

GOODS:-
Tilesheet / Tileset Grid-
Spoiler:

Tileset (Spring Season)-
Spoiler:

USAGE:-
Download the ATTACHMENT. Paste ETS.png file in Graphics>> Tilesets. Paste the tilesets.rxdata file in Data folder of your game.
If you have made custom tilesets for your game, paste both the file in a clean Pokémon Essentials project and copy the tilesets from the Tileset Editor of RPGXP to your game.

TUTORIAL:-
Some tiles seem too hard to understand that where they need to be placed. So, there is a very small video too to quickly understand it. Video Soon...

VERSION HISTORY:-
Date -> 09/08/2020
Version 2 -> 36%
Please note that we would not be providing previous versions of ETS. If you find any misalignment of tiles, do comment here or DM me.

CREDITS:-
Bhagya Jyoti
Floofy Panther
Ultimo Spriter
Shiney570
Wesley FG
Klein Studio
Jax Luxray
Tyranitar Dark
Warox
Rising Tempest
Dark Darkrai
Juliorain

DISCORD:-
Join us if you want to get the latest version of ETS before release and/if you want to bug-test the releasing version of ETS. You can also help us in the project by sending your custom BW Tilesets to us.

Note- The tilesets.rxdata and videos will be provided after 50% completion of the project. Don't worry because we (I) are (am) working very fast to complete it as soon as possible. Please comment how you like it. Tell me what can be improved? If you dislike it, remember that it is just a few percent of the entire work. Do ENJOY.

Attachments

• ELITE TILE SETS [Pokémon BW Tilesets]
    ETS v2.5.png
    813.8 KB · Views: 731
Last edited:
Years
  • The tileset is fine but the title ETS, sounds kinda copied,(You know EBS) and this is not a system, these are just graphics(Tilesets).I would highly recommend to change the name.

Anyways, nice Tileset!

Thank you CharizardThree3 for the feedback. If you ask about the naming- Yes I kept it ETS in mimic of EBS(The awesome battle-skin) because EBS and ETS both have a very common link: Generation 5 stuff. Since it is not a system, I will rename it to only Pokemon BW Tilesets until I think of a better name. Naming does not matter I think. The thing which matter is the outcome and it will have a very great outcome on all gen5 game developers.

Alpha 3 is canceled. Don't be upset. I am going to introduce Beta 1.0. LOL. I have added a vast variety of tilesets that would might blow your mind. The next update will feature caves, many tress, and water tiles.

See a small part of the update in the image below.

Attachments

BW T.2.png
      5.3 KB · Views: 93
      Middle Section.png
      15.2 KB · Views: 80
    Last edited:
    Back