• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello :D

Torrent

Me not so horny..
    Years
    Umm... er... Hello, and as far as you can see... Im the newbie here! waheyy...woot... bleah.

i just got a new iMac yesterday,and it rocks! just not used to it yet.. :D
    o well..

Buh-Bye. -.-

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Seems when PC had some tiny downtime it accidentally made two threads so... *merged* Anyway, hi & welcome to PokéCommunity, Torrent! Stick around and have fun. ;D Like the username by the way. IMac aye? You'll get the hang of it. Any questions private message me and I'll gladly help you out. See you around the forums~

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Welcome to PC!If you have any questions or want to be friends with me,just pm me!(like my signature says)

Torrent

Me not so horny..
    Years
    Thanks for the messages all! :D

just wandering about this game called "Pokemon Shiny Gold,"
    what is it really?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there, Torrent. ^^

Welcome to the forums~.

Hope you like it here.

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    Yo, T O R R E N T

You'll be at home here :> Read the rules and follow them, that's all i ask so you don't get in trouble XD;

Enjoy your stay!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Haha great user name! xD
    Huzzah for imac users =3 Mines all white though xD;
    As for what Shiny Gold is… well that's a fan made rom… it's somewhere in the emulation section of the forum.
    Enjoy your stay here have fun posting and all that jazz.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Bearing one of the more enjoyable usernames I see. ;D

I hope you like it here and decide to stay for many a year. You can PM me and probably any of the staff if you have any queries.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Thanks for the messages all! :D

just wandering about this game called "Pokemon Shiny Gold,"
    what is it really?
    I must've missed this... oh well. I think it's what's called a hack, but what those are is beyond me. As far as I have gathered, Shiny Gold is one of the better known of many of these 'hacks'; and I think they're just custom versions of Pokemon games made by modders of some description.

Back