• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello there. : 3

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    I found this site by googling something completely irrelevant to pokemon, but, after looking around for a bit, I decided to make an account. It seems really nice here. : 3

Let's see... My favorite pokemon games are probably Crystal and Platinum, and I really like the Msytery dungeon games as well. I've been a pokemon fan for a looong time, from way back whenever there were only 150 (151) pokemon.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    Thank you. : 3

Yeah, they seemed to have the most substantial 'plots' for the main games.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!
    If you need any help or a chat, I will be here! No doubts.
    Please read through the rules and follow them carefully. ^_^
    Enjoy yourself!
    See ya around!

Crissy xX

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Crystal and Platinum is my favorite games as well, what a coincidence.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, a moderator, admin etc. :)

Don't forget to read the rules just to be on the safe side. xD

See you around,

~Bliss

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    Thank you both. : D I made sure to read the rules right away, before posting anything. I have a feeling I'll lurk around most of the board for a while, to get a clearer image of how things go on this forum.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Hello. Welcome to PC. Lol I dont have Platinum yet but Ive played it and its an awesome game. I do have Crystal and I love it also.. Enjoy your stay here.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Great to have another Pokémon Fan join us here at PokeCommunity. Hope to see you around sometime, and if you need any help, I'd be happy to assist you :)

Have Fun,
    f l a s h

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Hey there, I saw that you were interested in Minku's RP so I thought I'd give you a proper welcome. I'm also in that roleplay and I can't wait to RP with you.

Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 23, 2009
    Thanks! : 3 I'll finally get to post my profile there now that I've got 15 posts. Though I'm wondering if I should edit my other post there to add it in, or if I should wait for someone else to post there. The rules say no double-posting. ><

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC Lucorinth and enjoy your stay here. Well, probably you should just add it in or something. That way you dont get in trouble with the moderators. Well, see you around.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC and have fun here ;)

Make sure you read the rules before posting and Lucario = awesome :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    So you've stumbled upon PC by chance then? Lucky you! XD

Welcome to the forums, Lucorinth. I hope you enjoy yourself and make some new friends! ;D

Back