• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello? ^^"

Shinningkit

So i herd u liek pirat mudkipz
Years
  • Heeeeey. I'm new... but you already knew that didn't you? Kind of redundant to say that, isn't it? xD Anyway. Me ish Shinningkit, but you can call me Shiny if you want. That's what everyone calls me. Or Zelda if you want to feel special, but an adjective is just soooo much more original. I'm kidding. ^^"

Aaaand on a side note (or two).

My apologies if my smilie things are a bit odd and I overuse them. Each forum seems to have its own smilies, and I abuse teh smilieness. xP And I'm sorry for typos. I spellcheck, but sometimes things just happen to slip through. ^^"

Anywho! I hope I don't become too much of a bother. xD Nice to be on Pokécommunity. Yaaay! <3

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Hello Shiningkit (First post, YES) Well, Smilies are fine ^.^ I abuse them some times too. you have an interesting sense of humor... I like it!

Any ways, have a great time!

Daynasaurus

Dayna loves Grass types.
    Years
  • (Whoo, second postness!)

Hai dere, Shiny! I abuse smilies as well, and I don't think it's a bad thing at all. ^-^

Hope you have a terrific time here at PC!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Hey Zelda (I feel special XD) as soon as I saw your avi I knew you used the smilies alot! I don't tend to use them alot but i use the exclamation mark instead of full stops! I just can't help it, it just seems to add extra meaning to a sentence! Well anyway i hope you have fun here and make alot of freinds just remember to follow the rules!

See you around!

Shinningkit

Years
  • =O *le gasp* I have an interesting sense of humor? Squee!!! <3 I get to abuse smilies now without care! Whoo! XD

And you know what, Dragon_Souther? You are special. And I mean that in a good way. =3 We all are! Let's throw a party for it. And speaking of my avatar, I forgot to erase some of his beak. XD Whoopsie?

Thankies peoplez. You have made my day happy now. <3 *offers cookies to everyone* I hope your day/night is good too. =D

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Heeeeey. I'm new... but you already knew that didn't you? Kind of redundant to say that, isn't it? xD Anyway. Me ish Shinningkit, but you can call me Shiny if you want. That's what everyone calls me. Or Zelda if you want to feel special, but an adjective is just soooo much more original. I'm kidding. ^^"

Aaaand on a side note (or two).

My apologies if my smilie things are a bit odd and I overuse them. Each forum seems to have its own smilies, and I abuse teh smilieness. xP And I'm sorry for typos. I spellcheck, but sometimes things just happen to slip through. ^^"

Anywho! I hope I don't become too much of a bother. xD Nice to be on Pokécommunity. Yaaay! <3

Oh, just follow the rules and you won't be a bother. You seem to have a bright, fun personality, which is a great quality to have. I'm sure you will make many friends, as most people here are fun as well as the forum itself. Enjoy!
    -Kimberly

Shinningkit

Years
  • Thank you thank you thankies. <3 I'm sure I will enjoy my time here... no need to come after me with pitchforks yelling "YARG!" because you feel like being piratey. xD Sorry. I feel piratey. ^^"

I sound British? Really? I'm a British Pirate! That's awesome! I wish I lived in the UK- England preferably. That way maybe I could see two of my friends. xD Oh well. Everybody's awesome here too. XD

And, by the way, Lucky Star is amaz-z-zing. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Welcome to PC Shiningkit,hope you enjoy your stay,you already look like an awesome person and stay active as you are now,please feel free too look around,as it is a big forum,hope too see you around,and Best Regards from a fellow PC member,

~Paul

Back