• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello

Kae

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Hey, what's up, guys? I'm Kae, new to the site, etc., etc.. I am a self-proclaimed nerd. What else do people want to know...? I just got Platinum for my birthday (early! =D) and have Diamond and Pearl. If anyone's up for some poffin-making, contests, battling, and trading, send me your FC code. =] Mine is in mah sig.

~Kae

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay at the forums, which are great by the way; be sure to check out some of the ROM hacking forums if you like the games. There's a Platinum discussion area too, so try there as well if you haven't already. Read the rules of course.

Anyway, welcome! ^-^

For ROM hacking, there's a thing called a 'ROM' which is sort of a computer-version of a GBA or DS game. People hack the Pokémon ROMs and make their own games. ;3

Last edited by a moderator:

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • Hey i am new here too, and it sounds like you got platinum, how far along are you? i wouldn't mind battling you if you aren't to far ahead. In any case welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

Kae

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    patch.: Thanks! Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but what is ROM hacking? ^^;;

CyänïdëÉX: Hey, yeah, I have Platinum. Right now I'm pretty much leveling at least 6 Pokemon to lvl20 so I can fight Roark (ridiculous, I know =P). I should be there pretty soon, and I'd be happy to battle/trade when I do. =]

Butter

In all his Butteriness
    Years
  • Hey Kae! Welcome to PC. :) I got my Platinum last week :P
    I'd love to trade and battle and stuff soon with you, I've added your FC to my Pad. :) My Pokémon are at 40's, but I've got some 20's too! :D Hope you enjoy it here!

Kae

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Butter: I'll go add you right now. ^_^

patch.: Oh, okay. lol I blame my stupidity on the morning...? XD

Prof.Oak

The Official Professor Oak !
    Years
  • Welcome Kae! Where did you get that name? Is that your real name? Where did you get the idea of using Kae? I like it.. But aniways, I hope you enjoy ur stay here a PC. Here's a warm welcome!

'Ello
    Prof Oak : Welcome, [Kae]!
    Your very own journey is about to unfold (at PC)!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hello Kae! Welcome to PC.
    Read the rules, FAQ, engage in some crazy wi-fi and have tons of fun! ;)

Oh, okay. lol I blame my stupidity on the morning...? XD
    Hey! I don't think that its stupid to not know something. I too didn't knew about ROMs untill 2006. So don't blame yourself! :)

Kae

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Thanks to all you guys. ^_^

Prof.Oak: I think I mostly decided to use the name on WoW a long while back. I suppose it's a variation of "Kai" since it's pronounced the same way, pretty much. Unfortunately, it's not my real name. ='[

Crusher 1: Awww, thanks. ^_^ I guess I just feel stupid because I'm meeting new people...? Makes me feel awkward sometimes. But it's nice to know people are nice here! =D

Back