• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elloo~

Years
  • Haaaaaii's xD im a person but people call me Lenny o-o but merp. I came here to talk about all dem pokemonz and meet new friends ;D and trade with people too c: nice to meet cha all

Years
  • Welcome welcome, Lenny! Good to meet you. n_n I'd love to be one of your first friends if you're looking for a friend to help you get started so don't hesitate to friend request me. I'm sure you'll find lots though, assuming you post around and don't disappear. There are lots of members in the community and we're all happy to get to know you.. the staff are great as well so if you need some assistance they'd be great to go to.

If you'd like to get some trades done, check out our Trade Corner! It's very active and a great place overall. Have a wonderful stay and be sure to stick around as it really is worth it.

Back