• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elo :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Hey, my names Elyne and I am a coder/scripter and I am making some things but I don't want to give details yet ;) anyways hope I make some friends and bye lol

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi-ya Elyna, nice to see you here, and welcome to PC~ :3 Youuuu can call me Doronjo, or Miss D!

Ahhh so a coder/scripter, huh~ You maaay be willing to check out the Emulation board, since there's a lot of scripters, and ROM hackers there too~ Buuut yeah, I hope we can be friends too! I do hope you'll enjoy yourself, and we can talk anytime. :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2013
    hello elyne welcome to pc! i am le dragon.
    i see your a coder/scripter can't wait to see some of your work on the emulation board and i hope we can continue talking some more :)!
    once again welcome to pc

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Yea thanks :) I'm currently working on something a few screenshots will be released very soon :)

Years
  • Hi there, Elyne, and weelcome to PC! n__n

So you're working on something to post here? That's super neat, but make sure you post it in the proper section~! That way it's easier to get attention from the right audience. (: I'll be looking forward to seeing the finished work!

Anyways, I'm really glad to see you here! Your name (and avatar) are pretty adorable; is that Black Rock Shooter, by the way? I'm not sure since I'm blind it's a pretty small avatar, but it does look like her a lot aha.

But yeah, hopefully you enjoy your stay around PC. We're very friendly and active, so I'm sure there'll be many things that interest you here. Stick around and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all! :D

Back