• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] [EM] Is it possible to add more trainer sprites?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    I've been using my rudimentary hacking knowledge and some tools other users have made to make a simple-ish hack of Emerald , and there's something I need to know the answer to before I move on with it.

My question is: is it possible to add more battle sprites for trainers? You know, the ones that are part of the trainer data. Hopeless Trainer Editor has them sorted by ID, going all the way up to 92 (May's RS sprite). I know I could always replace some old ones, but is it possible to add a 93rd (and beyond)? If so, how would I go about doing that in a way that the game (and/or the tool) can recognize and use it?

Back