• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: EM - Summary Dark Mod

Li Yun

"Does the truth exist or is it all a lie and the w
    Years
    I do not have much to talk about, the images below explain the purpose of this post.
    I recommend using NLZ to insert the Raw's into the rom, I will leave your link below for download.
    Offset information is inside a text file that is inside the Summary.zip
    Idea Base of the look of the Summary of the rom Pokémon - Sovereign of the Skies.

Spoiler:

Summary Files
    NLZ-GBA Advance

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    Sorry but you can help me change text color in summary? I don't know offset where... and i want change dark mod in bag but i can't find offfset background bag... EM rom : (( Sorry my english so bad...

Li Yun

"Does the truth exist or is it all a lie and the w
    Years
    Sorry but you can help me change text color in summary? I don't know offset where... and i want change dark mod in bag but i can't find offfset background bag... EM rom : (( Sorry my english so bad...

What color?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    Background color of bag.. I want it to likely as bag Pokemon Emerald Enchance. And text color Blue Light.. Thank you for rep..

Back