• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Embaracing childhood memories?

Years
  • I have a really embarassing one... I did this myself though ._.

I was in church, and I was listening to the last song of the service. Then I went on the altar and danced. Don't ask me what was going though my head then. I was only between 6-8 years old. x_x;

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • Wow! All of you must have been so embaraced!
    When me and louise my sis used to walk home with our chilld-minder, we thought pokemon was real and I remember one really embarracing bit. Everyone in the streets was looking at us:

Me: oh, look louise! A Magmar! -(actually thinking there is a real magmar there) *points towards the candy shop*
    Louise: Yes! I see it!
    Me: is it buying candy?
    Louise: No, stupid! That is a volcano, not a candy shop! I'm gonna catch it! Pokeball go!
    Me: No, I wanna catch it! You are a dragon trainer remember?
    Louise: And you are a water and cute pokemon trainer! I'ts mine!
    Me: Noooooo!!!!! I wanna magmar! *starts to cry*
    Louise: Kerry! I am the pokemon mistress so you have to let me have it! Ha ha! I just caught it!

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
    Years
  • I was at my summer college thing and I ran, jumped and fell right in front of the guy I liked. :/

Then there was this one time when I fell asleep in class and woke up about 15 minutes later yelling "NO!!! I DONT WANT TO GO!!!"
    >>;

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • MY first game of duck-duck goose! XD It was my 4th birthday, and we were playing duck-duck goose, and every time someone else got picked as the goose I got up and ran too :P I have a video of it XD

Once I asked 'Santa' for a parachute (I was 3)

I yelled CHILD ABUSE!!! Every time I got in trouble with my parents in 2nd grade ^^;

I picked my nose...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • One time my friend, my mom and I were in NYC (the summer of 2001). We were walking along the sidewalk and I happened to be under an air-conditioner. I felt a drop (dont remember where) and exclaimed something I will never forget.
    "Ew! Bird ****!"
    EVERYONE who was on the sidewalk with my friend and my mom stared at me. I felt like DYING!
    Sorry I didn't censor it out, the automatic thing will probably do it for me

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I was near 7-6 and i sticked a berry in my ear. yep you guessed it. it stayed there. T.T I hade to go to the hostipal and everyone laughed about it. >>

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    In 3rd grade, I tripped on my own ball of yarn, fell over a student, and ended up sitting on a boy's sandwich. ...I can still remember the expression on his face as he picked the sandwich up. ^^;

Don't know how old I was when my family were going to California, but it was very hot in the airplane. So, I took off my shirt. XD I also did that in Kindergarten when I thought we were going on a field trip, but were just folding up the field trip shirts instead.

In Kindergarten, I slipped on a sandy hill and sat on a cactus. Ended up staying at the bathroom for about an hour, picking out the needles...worst of all, I didn't think it bad that the door was open and there were people passing by and seeing my prickled buttock.

I was always considered...'special' by the other students. o_o; Ha ha ha.
    I swear, I'll regret posting this in the future. x_X;

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Also, once at a hotel when I was about 3, I was pulling a suitcase and it got stuck on something, so I shouted 'OH F***!!!' XD

In third grade I like to chase boys, and sometimes tried to declare war on them XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Let's see.. There's that time when I was living in a house full of strangers because my mom didn't have much dough to get a decent apartment. Poor thing. ;__;

Then there's the time when I got in a fight with a guy because he called me a "b@stard", and then another fight with a chick because she kept on bragging how much her dad liked her. >>;

Then there's my first fight with my brother because he kept nagging when was dad going to come home. o_O

Man, my life consists of fights! :D I'm on my way to become an official boxer :/

Back