• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen embarassed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihaveaquestion

idonthaveaquestion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    was anybody embarassed about walking into gamestop or walmart or where ever you got d/p,especially you older peops???

-do you represent???

- www.google.com

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    I was. There were all these 5 year olds around me buying it and I was the only one there that was over 10. I was embarassed too when my friend came over and saw my stragety guide sitting on my bed. He was like, "You play Pokeeman? Wierdo". Then he bought it last week.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I got mine off eBay. But, it wouldn't have embarrassed me if I bought it from a store.

After walking into a store by myself to buy contraceptions, tampons for my girlfriend and thrush cream, nothing embarrasses me anymore.

ihaveaquestion

idonthaveaquestion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    lol... i got it @ circuit city so there wasn't that much little kids around... but i was still embarassed and i kinda lied... i said that it was 4 my little brother's b-day present to the clerk...

-represent... do it... peer pressure...

- www.google.com

Kota

Years
    I was thinking about getting it and a girl my age walked past with it.. She was cute too. I feel sorry for the people who play Runescape though=\. I used to play it. I quit though.

Anywho. I don't care if I play Pokemon lol. It's a game. ENTERTAINMENT. Even if you are a nerd.

Kota--

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Hahahaha I lied to my friend and said it was my sisters game. He didn't believe me. These fat loser kids were making fun of me for playing Pokémon and they called me a noob at life. A noob at life? They hold up in their rooms playing World of Warcraft all day, and they're making fun of me? I play this game when I'm bored. Which is frequently, at least its not my life

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I feel proud as a 19 year old walking into an EB Games full of kids. Makes me feel like a true veteran above the crowds. Sometimes I even give gaming hints to any kids I see with a game I've played.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    lol... i got it @ circuit city so there wasn't that much little kids around... but i was still embarassed and i kinda lied... i said that it was 4 my little brother's b-day present to the clerk...

-represent... do it... peer pressure...

- www.google.com

Offtopic, but why are you advertising for Google? I'm pretty sure we all know what is.

ihaveaquestion

idonthaveaquestion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    i was very embarassed...

and y would u buy her tampons... i would never do that 4 my girlfriend... n i would probably never tell her i play pokemon... id probably just tell her that its my bros... i blame my bro 4 everythin...

- www.google.com

- www.represent.com ???

ihaveaquestion

idonthaveaquestion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    I feel proud as a 19 year old walking into an EB Games full of kids. Makes me feel like a true veteran above the crowds. Sometimes I even give gaming hints to any kids I see with a game I've played.

lolz... i thought i was weird being 16 and playing pokemon

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Hahahaha I thought I was wierd 15 playing it. Not to sound like an ass, but Legacy, you're always off topic. Post something that has to do with the thread instead of making fun of the thread starter.

ihaveaquestion

idonthaveaquestion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    thanx agiht... that makes sence 2 me...

and is it bad that i put www.google.com in it... and if u think i do it 4 attention... its obviously working...

Zyph

Game developer. Hax0rz!
    Years
    Actually, when I went, there were at least 5 other guys who were my age or older, getting Diamond or Pearl.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    I didn't feel embarassed whe I bought diamond, I remember a man came to get it out(he preordered)Maybe it was for his son.But I do feel embarassed about my parents and seeing all the pokemon things on the computer.

ihaveaquestion

idonthaveaquestion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    i could care less if my family c's me playin pokemon... i do care about others tho... especially friends/girls

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back