• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Emerald Team Help

Xherdan

Bad at Good Games
Years
What it do, guys, i've decided i want to replay Pokemon Emerald with a brand new team. I'm gonna disable impossible evolutions because trading evolutions suck and i wanna try out a specific Pokémon i will mention later on. But so far, i've only decided on four Pokémon. So uhhh... help me pick the other two, because tbh this place is the only reliable source i can count on.

So far, the team members are:

Swampert - I love Swampert with all my heart, and i could not pick another Water type that does a better job than it.

Cradily - My affection for Cradily is almost as big as mine for Swampert. Plus i've never actually gotten to use it, and that bothers me a lot.

Alakazam - This is the specific Pokémon aforementioned. With stats like the ones he has, i think he could actually pack a massive punch.

Altaria - The team's flier and Dragon type, because i didn't want another Ground type with Flygon and Salamence is only available at the end of the game. I've had a blast playing with one of those, and i decided i'll use it again.

So far, the only other two mons i've given some thought on were Manectric and Muk. Not going with a Fire type because all types weak to it are already covered, and the variety is pretty bad anyway. So, leave your suggestions.

Back