• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emily's Pokemon Adventure Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
I can, so HA!

Um....You might not want to talk back to Astinus. *cowboy accent* He's the man around these parts, and I reckon there'll be a standoff at 'noon.

oh....okay, thanks, I better tell my bro that cause he is known to backtalk to everybody...

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

We left Emily and Seth walking through the forest to the next town....

Emily and Seth walked through the forest quietly. They were trying to hurry to the end before daybreak. They saw some light shining through the trees, they ran twoards it. They finally found the exit and headed to the nearest Pokemon Center. They walked in and handed Nurse Joy their pokemon. They decided to stay there until the sun rose which was about in a hour or two. Jared walked in a few minutes later and sat down across from Seth and Emily.​

"So, are you two entering the tag-team battle in the next town?" Jared asked. Seth looked at Jared, then at Emily,"Yeah. What's it to you?" Seth asked. "Nothing,just asking cause you might wanna catch some more pokemon if your gonna enter," Jared explained. Emily rolled her eyes then got up and walked outside.​

Emily sat down on the ground in front of the pokemon center. She heard the doors open and close. Jared sat down beside her. "What's wrong with you?" he asked. Emily didn't answer. Jared reached to hug Emily. Emily pushed him away. Jared looked puzzled. "I don't like you," Emily finally said. She got up and walked back inside.​

Jared sat out there for quite sometime. Seth finally decided to be the better person and walk outside to see what was wrong. He saw someone running into the forest. Seth ran after the person and grabbed their arm. "So, you decided to come out and see what was wrong,eh?" the person said. Seth noticed the voice and let go of his arm. "You are very smart, for a loser" he said. "You've been doing your research, haven't you?" Seth said. "Maybe, I saw you lose yesterday. You were pathetic," he said. Seth turned him around and looked striaght at his face. "Look, I really don't care if I win or lose, it's about the pokemon," Seth promptly said. "Look, I really don't care about the stupid pokemon, I'm here to win, and that's all that matters." Jared said walking away.​

Seth walked through the doors of the Pokemon Center. Emily was asleep on the couch. Seth sat in a chair next to the couch. And thought long and hard about why Jared was acting like this...​

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT! CHAPTER 6 WILL BE THIS WEEK

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Chaptern 6

CHAPTER 6
We left Seth and Emily at a pokemon center...

Seth fell asleep in the chair. Emily woke up a few hours later and tried to wake up Seth. She walked out of the pokemon center and to the pokemart down the road to get some supplies. She walked back to the pokemon center with a bag filled with pokemon goods.

Seth sat on the chair with a glass of orange juice waiting. "Hey," Emily said. Seth put the glass on the table and got up and took to bag from Emily. He walked out of the pokemon center. Emily ran after him.

"Wait up!" Emily screamed as she ran up the road to catch up. She grabbed Seth's arm. "What is wrong with you?" Seth looked at her and took her hand off his arm. Emily looked at Seth confused. "Nothing. What do you see in that Jared kid?" he asked. "What do you mean?" Emily asked. "Your always talking to him," Seth said. "Are you saying I like him? Cause I don't" Emily explained.

"Well then who do you like?" Seth asked. Emily wrapped her arms around Seth's neck and looked into his eyes, "I like you," Emily said. She gave Seth a kiss on the check and smiled. Seth looked at Emily. "Really?" Seth asked. "Really." Emily answered. Seth hugged Emily and smiled.

They packed up the good Emily bought in their bags and headed to the next town. They entered the next town with new pokemon. Emily now has an Elekid and her Ralts evolved into a Kirlia.

They approached the battle arena where the tag-team battle was being held. They walked in and looked around. "Wow," Emily said. "Yeah." said Seth. They walked up to the counter and the lady entered them in the computer. And handed them their numbers.

They read their numbers:
Emily was number 15 and Seth was number 29

They both hopped they wouldn't have to battle eachother. They walked out to the battle field where many trainers were talking with eachother. Emily and Seth talked about the stragtegies they would use. Which wasn't very smart. The Mayor of the town began talking. He hit a big red button and numbers appeared on the screen.

Emily was paired with number 6 and Seth was paired with number 12.

Emily handed Kirlia the number and walked around with Kirlia showing the number while Emily looked around. "Of course you had to be number 15," someone said. "Yeah! And I'm ready to win!" Emily said as she turned around to see Jared standing before her.

"So, since were partners, we'll be spending a lot of time together," Jared said. "Hmph, In your dreams," Emily said crossing her arms. Jared had a Mawhile by his side. Kirlia seemed furious and so did Mawhile. Emily just stood there ignoring Jared.

Seth finally found his partner, Macey, the girl from the contest. "So, the loser is back up and running again," Macey said looking at Seth with her hand on her hip and her Espeon by her side."Look, can we set aside our diffrences and try to win this thing?" Seth asked trying to make Macey say "ok." "Maybe," Macey said. "If you can manage." Seth rolled his eyes.

Seth's Piplup stood proudly like it never lost. The Mayor said to get plenty of rest and work with your pokemon for the rest of the day. Emily and Jared walked out and sat down by a place where they could get food. Jared had some fries and Emily just had a drink. Seth and Macey came a few minutes later.

Seth sat down next to Emily and Macey sat next to Jared. Emily sipped her drink. Emily's Torchic stood on the table between Emily and Seth trying to sip Emily's soda. Torchic fell off the table. Emily picked up Torchic and put it in her lap. Emily looked depressed.

"What's wrong?" Seth asked. Emily looked at him,"Nothing." she answered. Seth wrapped his arm around Emily. It began to get dark. They walked to the Resort Area up to their rooms. They all had to share a room. Jared and Macey slept on one side. And Emily and Seth slept on the other. Emily woke up in the middle of the night and walked out to the balcony and looked over the town.

"This is going to be hard, facing Seth." Emily said to herself. Seth walked out and stood besid her. "The town looks beautiful, don't you think?" Seth said. "It's almost as pretty as you." Emily looke at Seth and smiled. "Thanks" she replied. Emily gave Seth a kiss on the cheek and walked back inside and went back to sleep. Seth went to bed too.

Morning came. The first day of the competition. They all got dressed and walked to the Arena. Emily and Jared were battling people named Devin and Missy. "Grovyle, stand by for battle!" Devin said as he threw the pokeball. "Pachirisu, battle dance!" Missy said as she twirled and threw the pokeball.

"Torchic, lets go!" Emily said as she threw Torchic's pokeball. "Mawhile,go!" Jared said as he tossed the pokeball. "Grovyle, Leaf Blade!" Devin commanded. "Torchic, dodge and use Ember!" Emily comanded. Grovyle was hit. "Pachirisu, Discharge!" Missy orderd. Mawhile and Torchic dodged it, "Mawhile, Bite!" Jared screamed.

Mawhile bit Pachirisu and Pachirisu fainted. "Torchic, Flame Wheel!" Emily said. "Grovyle, dodge, and use Razor Leaf!" Devin yelled. Torchic was hit but rebounded and hit Grovyle. Grovyle fianted! Emily and Jared won the first round.

"Aren't you excited we won Jared?" Emily asked. "I guess," Jared answered.

Emily and Jared walked to the resort area to hang out. Seth and Macey walked by a few minutes later.

Emily was sitting on the ground playing with Torchic. Kirlia was dancing around and twirling everywhere. Everyone laughed.

"So, did you guys win?" Emily asked Seth. "Yeah, and you?" Seth answered. "We won too." Emily said.

They all went up to their room and went to bed...

TO BE CONTINUED...
FIND OUT IF EMILY AND SETH HAVE TO BATTLE!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Awesome...but Torchic can't learn Flame Wheel...

Well, t sucks that Seth and Emily are on opposing teams, but Macey seems to be warming up to him (barely), and Jackass Jared is being, well, Jackass Jared.

A couple! Cool! I could imagine Macey and Jared together...

I think if Seth got a Shiny Male Ralts that evolves into Gallade, that'd be awesome. Then Gallade could protect Gardevoir (that is, if Kirlia evolves)

Keep up the awesome work!

Lol Kirlia and Mawile..that reminds me of Once In A Mawile, at the end, when Mawile fell in love with a Kirlia

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Wow... Short chaps...
But oh wells.... I got one tip...
When you make people talk, always make a new line for each person :D
Mawille doesn't have a "h" but that doesnt matter....
There was a little bit of change tensing...
eg:
...Emily is felling nervous... "Ready!" said Emily.
No that wasnt EXACTLY in it...but was like that....

Hmms... How old is Emily?
Because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't admit who I liked so..uh....fast... But that doesn't matter...:D

Anyway, I won't give a detailed review (eg. Quoting it a lot) because you dont sem to like them...
Can you...uh...not use the big font with bold italics and underline? It's kind of weird
Just put normal text...Good enough I say...

Keep writing!

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Chapter 7

Soory it took me forever to post this chapter! Lotsa studying for BIG tests, any way, here it is!

CHAPTER 7
Day 2 of the competition. Jared was the first one up and dressed. Everyone else got dressed too. They walked out to the arena to await the Round 2 battle pairs. Figures Emily and Seth were facing eachother.

"This is gonna be fun," Jared said grinning. Emily looked at Jared and rolled her eyes. They were the first to battle.

"Regice, go!" Jared said throwing the pokeball. "Kirlia, lets go!" Emily said throwing the pokeball.

"Eevee, stand by!" Seth said throwing the pokeball. "Blazekin, battle dance!" Macey said as she tossed the pokeball.

"Regice, Ice Beam!" Jared said. Regice attacked Eevee and Blazekin. Blazekin took some serious damage. "Kirlia, Shadow Ball!" Kirlia attacked both.

"Eevee use-" Seth said but got cut off by Macey's loud voice. "Blazekin, Fire Spin!" Regice fainted. Kirlia was left.

"Kirlia, Hyper Beam, and max it out!" Kirlia shot a very powerful hyper beam. Kirlia began to evolve. Kirlia evolved into Gardevoir! But Gardevoir had taken some big damage. "Blazekin, Close Combat!" Macey yelled.

Blazekin attacked Gardevoir. Gardevoir fainted! Seth and Macey won!

Emily walked out of the arena. Seth came running behind her. "What's wrong?" Seth asked. "Oh, nothing. Just that you should've let me win!" Emily yelled. "Why?" Seth asked. "Because. that's what friends are supposed to do for eachother, remember?" Emily explained. "Look, if you can't be happy for me, then I guess were through." Seth said looking really depressed. "Fine." Emily said. She turned and walked away.

Seth stood there. Tears started to fill his eyes.

FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT IN CHAPTER 8 WHICH I SHOULD BE POSTING FRIDAY OR SOONER!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Damn, Emily got issues (XD meant as spelled)

Seth didn't once attack, and why the hell does Jared have a Regice?!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Damn, Emily got issues (XD meant as spelled)

Seth didn't once attack, and why the hell does Jared have a Regice?!

I really don't know why Seth never attacked. I guess I just forgot, and the reason Jared has a Regice is beacause I wanted him to have a legendary pokemon and his heart is as cold as ice so, you get the idea

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Chapter 8

Yes! I am getting Chapter 8 in before the end of the week!
Emily and Seth had a some what big argument, they broke up and Seth regreted everything he said:

CHAPTER 8

It was late at night. Emily was sitting on the ledge of the balcony looking over the city.(BTW She won't fall. I have done this before and don't call me crazy!)

Seth lied in bed staring at the ceiling. Thinking, I am so stupid! Why did I yell at her? Why, that was the stupidest thing I have ever done! Now Jared will try and go for her! Crap! My life totally sucks now!

Seth heard creaking. He covered his face with the blanket. He saw Jared getting up and walking outside.

Jared set his arms on the ledge where Emily sat.

"Look, I know you are ticked off at Seth, but don't worry, you have me to fall back on" Emily slapped Jared in the back of the head.

Emily turned and jumped off the ledge. She walked back into the room.

"She'll warm up to me," Jared said.

"No I won't!" Emily said quietly.

They all fell asleep except for Seth. He was really depressed. So he decided to put on a sweatshirt and a pair of old jeans and sneakers and walked outside.

He walked through the whole town. By 7:00 a.m, he was back at the hotel.

He yawned as he walked up stairs and got dressed. He walked back outside and down to the food area and sat down at a table. Jared came walking up to him.

"Dude, what's your problem? I mean you didn't even try to look nice!" Jared said acting like he was the boss of everything.

" I don't know. Got something on my mind I guess." Seth said.

"Well, I don't know aything about your 'pretty boy' problems so, don't ask me." Jared said.

The sun began to rise over the stadium and the trainers and coordinators began piling out of the hotel. They all filled the stadium around ten.

Emily and Jared took seats at the floor of the arena. Torchic sat on Emily's lap.

"So who do you think will win?" Jared asked Emily. Emily didn't respond. "Okay..."

Three battles have passed and Seth and Macey were the last to battle.

They won their match. Now the finals where today at 5:00p.m.

Seth decided to take a walk through the woods. He caught a shiny Ralts while he was there too. It seemed pretty strong, so he had a feeling it would evolve soon.

Seth walked to the food area to find Emily, Jared, and Macey sitting at a table. Emily's head was rested on Jared's shoulder.

That made Seth mad. Even though Seth wanted nothing to do with her(sarcasim, deep down he still loves her! LOL)

Seth took a seat next to Macey.

"Great job on your match," Jared said trying not to sound sarcastic.

"Whatever," Set replied.

"Dude! What the hell is your problem! I mean you broke up with Emily and now your Mr. Tough guy?! You need help dude!" Jared screamed.

Seth stood up and slammed his hands on the table.

"Look, I really don't care what you say jackass Jared but your the one who needs help! And I really don't care if you try and kiss up to Emily, cause she isn't like that. I should know." Seth yelled. He got up and walked away.

Emily looked up at Jared.

"Look. I don't know what has gotten into me. I think I actually fell sorry for Seth." Jared said looking confused at what he said. The girls looked at him. Jared shrugged.

TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO SEE WHAT SALL HAPPEN IN THE FINALS!!! CHAPTER 9 WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Chapter 9

Yes! Chapter 9! Hope yall like it!

CHAPTER 9

The finals were in a few minutes. Jared and Emily were sitting down in the stands. Emily was looking around for Seth.

"Where is Seth? He's battling soon," Emily said.

"I don't know. But if he doen't show, he'll have to forfit." Jared said.

Emily kept looking around for Seth. He hasn't shown. Jared got up and ran out of the stadium. He walked around trying to find Seth. He found him sitting on a bench by a tiny fountain. Jared ran over and stood in front of him. Seth looked up.

"What?" Seth said.

"Dude, the finals are next. Don't you wanna go and win?" Jared said. Seth just looked at his reflection in the water. Jared grabbed Seth's arm and pulled him to the stadium.

Once they got there, Jared pushed him onto the battle feild. Jared walked up to his seat. Seth turned to him.

"I'm gonna get you for this!" Seth screamed. Macey ran over to Seth.

"Where were you? Well that doesn't matter cmon!" Macey said.

Macey pulled Seth over to their positions. Seth took out a pokeball.

Seth tossed it. The shiny Ralts came out. Macey sent out Espeon. The opposing team sent out a Nuzleaf and a Swello.

"Ralts, Psybeam!" Seth said. Ralts attacked. Swello dodge it. "Swello, Wing Attack!" it's trainer called out. Swello attacked Espeon and Ralts.

"Ralts, Shadow Ball!" Seth said. Ralts attacked both Nuzleaf and Swello. Swello took a lot of damage.

"Nuzleaf, Leaf Blade!" it's trainer said. Nuzleaf attacked with a very powerfull Leaf Blade. Espeon was almost done.

"Espeon, Hyper Beam!" Macey said. Espeon knocked out Swello. Ralts began to evolve. Ralts evolved into a Kirlia.

Macey handed Seth a stone. "It's a Dawn Stone, you might need it," Macey said smiling.

Seth held up the Dawn Stone to Kirlia. A beam of light lit up the stadium. When the light dimmed, Gallade stood infront of Seth's face.

Seth grinned. "Gallade, Psycho Cut!" Gallade attacked Nuzleaf. Nuzleaf went down!

"Nuzleaf and Swello are unable to battle, the champions are Macey and Seth with Espeon and Gallade!" the refferee said. Macey hugged Seth.

"We won! We won! We won!" Macey said. She let go of Seth. "Oh, sorry,"

Seth turned to Emily then hugged Macey again. Emily rolled her eyes. The mayor presented Macey and Seth with the prize, the Soothe Bell!

They all walked out of the stadium. Emily walked next to Jared, and Seth walked next to Macey.

"Well, congradulations on the win guys," Jared said.

"Thanks" Macey and Seth replied. They all walked out of the town.

"Hey, why don't I come with you guys on your journey?" Jared asked.

"That sounds wonderful," Emily answered.

"I'll come too" Macey said.

They all walked out of the town and headed for the next.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? FIND OUT!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Chapter 10

Yeah! Chapter 10! Before you read this, read chapter 9 first, or at least the last few lines....

CHAPTER 10

They all walked through the grass and through the trees catching more and more pokemon along the way:

"So," Jared said as he broke the silence.

"Sorry Jared I guess no one wants to talk" Emily said. Emily moved closer to Jared.

"Um, so, isn't there an gym in the next town?" Macey said. No one replied. Emily gently leaned her head on Jared's shoulder. That ticked Seth off.

"Dude look, stop trying to steal my girl." Seth said pushing Jared in the chest. Emily looked at Seth puzzled.

"So, you decided to start caring again?" Emily said.

"Yes. I'm sorry okay. Now can we please just kiss and make up?" Seth said. Emily shook her head.

"Nope, sorry won't cut it. Your a sweet sweet guy Seth but, I just don't feel it anymore." Emily said shrugging. Seth tried to push her into a tree, but Jared got in front of him trying to block him. Emily jolted backwards looking some what terrified.

"What's happening?" Macey said.

"Fine, if you won't take me back, I will just start to date Macey then." Seth said getting close to Macey. Emily rolled her eyes. "Whatever Seth, I really don't care anymore." Emily said.

They kept on walking. Jared seemed sort of sad. His head was drooped down looking at the ground. And Seth's arm was wrapped around Macey's waist like they were going out. Emily stopped and hugged Jared.

Tears actually filled his eyes. Emily gave Jared another hug.

They kept walking. They reached the next town. Walking up to the pokemon center at 11:00 at night. They decided to spend the night there.

Emily sat on a couch that wrapped around a fire place. Jared walked over and sat next to her. He wrapped his arm around her neck. She set her head on his shoulder, then fell asleep. So did everyone else, except the boys....

FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN! CHAPTER 11 TO BE COMING SOON!! HOPEFULLY BEFORE FRIDAY!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Damn...I actually almost cried on chapter 9.

Why did Macey actually have a Dawn Stone, and why did Seth push Emily against the tree?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Damn...I actually almost cried on chapter 9.

Why did Macey actually have a Dawn Stone, and why did Seth push Emily against the tree?

wow....Macey carries a bunch of crap with her so, and Seth didn't push Emily against the tree, he almost did though because Emily pissed him off

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
*imagines Macey carrying a skull in her bag* Oh.

That scene in the forest actually remids me of something I did XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back