• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emily's Pokemon Adventure Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Chapter 11

Chapter 11!
CHAPTER 11

Emily and Macey slept on the couch in the pokemon center. Jared and Seth stayed awake. They didn't look at eachother once all night. They didn't even speak. Morning came and it was stormy out.

They all grabbed their pokemon after healing them and walked out. Jared looked up at the sky.

"Looks like rain," he said. "Well, we aren't stoping now." Emily said. Jared nodded.

Emily got new clothes, black shorts and a black hoodie with a red pokeball on the bottom left hand side. Emily pulled the hood over her head.

They walked for hours in the rain.

"Hey, look, a house" Seth said. They all ran up and walked inside.

"Hello?" Macey called out. No one answered. They heard something,"Kirly? Kirlia?"

They all turned around. They saw a table, no chairs, plates or anything. Accept for the chandelier above the table, and a candlebra on the table that wasn't lit. They turned back around. They heard little tapping noises. They turned around once again.

They saw a Kirlia and Ralts standing on the table looking up at them.

"Aww, how cute" Emily said. Emily saw a shadow in the distance, in the shape of a pokemon's head. The pokemon walked into the light. An Absol stood behind the table. It jumped up onto the table and glared at all of them.

CHAPTER 12 TO BE POSTED SOON! SORRY THIS IS SHORT!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Seth should get that Absol, then terrorize Emily with it (and of course use it in contests along with Piplup, Eevee, and Gallade), if he's just going to keep hating her.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Chapter 12

Seth,Jared,Macey, and Emily were in an abandoned house with an Absol as the leader of the rest of the pokemon inside.

CHAPTER 12

The Absol stood on the table glaring at them. It looked like it was ready to attack. Seth walked up to the table and reached his hand out. Seth stroked the Absol's head. The Absol bowed its head to show a sign of "respect." The other pokemon seemed to sense that the Absol trusted Seth and the others.

"Seth, what are you doing?" Jared said. "That could be someone else's pokemon for all you know,"

"Calm down Jared," Seth said. "These pokemon haven't seen humans until today apparently, I'm guessing that their trainer abandoned them."

Emily looked around. She spotted a picture on the wall. She walked over to it and took the picture off the wall.

"Hey look," Emily said holding up the picture "I'm guessing that this was their trainer. And he abandoned them a while ago, so they have been here for a while with nothing but a dark house and trainers comming here and they would scare them away,"

Jared blinked. "You can tell all of that from a picture you found just sitting on the wall?" Jared asked stupidly.

"Well of course, I mean the picture is old and the boy in the picture was young. So by now, the boy is older. And the picture is in black and white" Emily explained.

Seth took out a pokeball,"Well one thing's for sure, their trainer isn't comming back," Seth held up the pokeball up to the Absol. A red beam of light surrounded the Absol, the pokeball pinged.

"Okay Seth, when their trainer comes back and finds his pokemon missing, it will be your funeral." Jared said.

"So what, it's his fault for leaving his pokemon stranded here." Emily said holding the baby Ralts. They walked out the door with the other pokemon following them.

Emily put the baby Ralts down. The Kirlia stood next to it. A Gardevoir peeked out from behind a tree and came over to the Kirlia and Ralts.

"Wow, looks like they really haven't seen eachother for a while" Macey said.

"You know, if all those pokemon got along well together in that house all those years, you and Emily could make up, Seth" Jared said.

"No way, We'll make up when I want to which isn't now," Emily said. Jared shrugged.

They all walked into the next town. They looked over the water and they saw a castle.

"What do you think is going on over there?" Emily asked.

"I don't know, but it wouldn't hurt to find out!" Jared said as he ran down the hill to the bridge.

They all ran after him. They were all walking across the bridge. Everyone else was dressed up.

"Well remember my father saying that they have a festival here in honnor of Sir Erin," Jared said.

"Who's Sir Erin?" Macey asked.

"The Gaurdian of the Aura" Jared said. Macey nodded. They walked inside the castle. And walked into a room where a lot of costumes were.

"I remember my mom and dad went to this same festival, this should be exciting!" Seth said looking for a costume. Seth picked up a costume and put it on.

Emily wore a beautiful dress, Macey wore a suit like costume, and Jared wore a knight costume.

Seth jumped out wearing a costume like Sir Erin's, but he didn't know what it was. Seth sorta looked like Sir Erin too.

They all went down to where the competition was.

"We will now begin our anual competition in honnor of Sir Erin's nobel deeds!" Lady Ilene said standing in a high balcony with a Mime Jr. at her side. The competition began.

Seth was first up to battle with someone dressed like a squire.

"Absol go!" Seth said throwing the pokeball.

"Roserade, stand by!" the opponent said.

"Absol, Quick Attack!" Seth said. Absol attacked the Roserade. Roserade flew back into the wall, but kicked off just in time.

"Roserade, Toxic!" it's trainer ordered. Roserade began to attack. Absol darted each way it could to avoid the attack. It finally jumped up and dove down into Roserade.

Battles passed until the finals. Jared and Seth.

"Absol, go!" Seth said throwing the pokeball.

"Weavile, Shadow Ball!" Jared ordered when he threw the pokeball.

Weavile came out and attacked Absol. But Absol ran the other way.

"Absol,Swords Dance!" Seth said. Absol attacked Weavile. Weavile was down.

"Weavile is unable to battle, Absol wins! We have a new Gaurdian for the year!" the referee said.

FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
XD seriously, you should stop using Pokemon Movie plotlines XD *BTW, it's Aaron*

LOL....whatever happened to his Eevee and Piplup?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
XD seriously, you should stop using Pokemon Movie plotlines XD *BTW, it's Aaron*

LOL....whatever happened to his Eevee and Piplup?

Well, I always though it was "Erin" it sounds like that. And I was watching Lucario Mystery of Mew at the moment, that will be the only thing I copy from now on, no more copying, promise.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

They were all in the caslte. Seth was handed Sir Aaron's staff. The ball began. Seth, Emily, Jared, and Macey's pokemon were wondering around the castle. Seth got up and walked over to Emily.

"May I have this dance?" Seth asked holding his hand out. Emily smiled.

"You may," She said taking Seth's hand.

"Look, I'm really sorry. Will you ever forgive me?" Seth said looking at Emily.

Emily looked down at the floor, then back up at Seth, and smiled. She kissed Seth on the cheek.

"Of course," Emily said. Seth smiled. Jared stoof next to Macey.

"So, they are pretty cute together, aren't they?" Jared said. Macey pushed Jared's head down.

"I know what your thinking, never gonna happen." Macey said smiling. Jared frowned.

Upstairs in the castle were there pokemon. They found toys in an attic. Eevee jumped onto a box and it fell down. Balls fell down from the shelf. Absol stopped one with it's foot. They all played around for a while.

The next day came. They all left the palace. Emily went to get her next badge and Seth went to enter another pokemon contest. Absol walked next to Seth, Emily was holding Torchic in her arms walking next to Seth and Jared.

"So, the next town awaits." Seth said running foward. Absol running next to him.

"Hey wait!" Emily screamed running after him with Torchic in her arms. Jared and Macey ran after them.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

They all entered Eterna Forest.

"L-L-L-Lets go back" Jared said with his teeth chattering.

Seth looked at Jared, "Don't be such a baby Jared, I'm younger than you and I'm not scared," Seth said looking up at the night sky.

They were about to exit Eterna Forest when a shadow hovered over them. Emily looked up and saw a big bird pokemon flying above head.

"Hey, look" Emily said pointing at the bird pokemon. They all looked up.

"Whoa, what is that thing?" Macey said. Emily took out her pokedex. It didn't say anything about the pokemon.

"Hmm, doesn't say" Emily said putting away the pokedex.

They exited from Eterna Forest and entered Eterna City. Jared took a step foward and got hit by someone on a bike. The person stopped and hopped off the bike and ran twoards Jared lying on the ground.

"I am so sorry!" The girl said. She tried to help Jared up, but he wouldn't get up.

'Give me a break' Seth though.

"Oh no, you can't get up" the girl said. "By the way, my name is Sam" she said taking out a pokeball.

"You don't mind being lifted, do you?" Sam asked.

Jared looked at her "Being lifted-" Jared began to say.

"Infernape, help us out" Sam said as Infernape came out of the pokeball. Infernape picked up Jared and ran into a house.

"Come on everyone," Sam said getting on her bike.

Everyone else followed her into a house.

"Alex I'm home!" Sam shouted. A girl walked up from the basement holding a case with a pokemon egg in it.

"Hey, I'm Alex" she said and looked at Jared. Alex set the case on the table and walked over to the couch and sat next to Jared.

"So, what did Sam do to you?" she asked spraying Jared's wounds with medicein. She wrapped it up. "There, all better" Alex said smiling. Jared got up and looked at Alex.

"I-I-I-I'm Jared" Jared said sticking his hand out. "Nice to meet you Jared" Alex said shaking his hand. Jared blushed.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15
I know some of you, well one of you, actually a lot of you said the chaps were short, well I hope the next few chapters pay off!

Jared let go of Alex's hand and put it in his pocket.

"So what brings all of you to Eterna City?" Sam asked.

"I'm entering a pokemon contest," Seth said

"Yeah, and Emily and I are gonna challenge the gym" Jared said

"I just do whatever my pokemon want, and In this case, it's the contest" Macey said.

"Cool, so it looks like you all have diffrent personalities" Alex said.

"Well thanks for everything" Seth said. They walked out and Sam came running after them carrying the case with the pokemon egg in it.

"My sister wanted you to have this" Sam said holding the case twoards Jared.

Jared took the case. "Tell her thanks" Jared said.

Sam ran back home and they walked through Eterna City. The sky was filled with stars and pokemon. They walked in a pokemon center and healed there pokemon. Jared sat down with the egg on his lap. Seth came over and sat next to him.

"So what do you think is in the egg?" Seth said looking at the blue egg.

"Don't really know," Jared said studying the egg. Seth srugged and got up to help the girls with food.

They began to eat. Seth's Eevee sat on the table eating pokemon food with Emily's Combusken. The egg sat on the table in front of Jared.

"So you have no idea what pokemon will hatch from it?" Emily said.

"No, I guess not. I mean, I have never hatched a pokemon egg before" Jared said leaning back in the chair.

"My guess is, it's some type of water pokemon" Macey said

"What makes you say that," Jared said turing the case and looking at the egg.

"Well, for one, it's blue, and two, trust me on this. I'm a pokemon egg expert" Macey explained.

"Oh yeah, if your an expert, why can't you tell me what will hatch from it!" Jared said.

"Well the pokemon that will hatch from it varries until it actually does hatch" Macey said.

Jared threw out everyone's trash. They all walked out.

They headed for the contest hall. They all walked inside and saw trainers making their pokemon look like other pokemon.

Seth looked around puzzled as he walked up to the counter.

"Um excuse me?" Seth said. The lady turned around.

"Hi would you like to register?" she asked.

"Yeah" Seth said. "Me too please" Macey said.

The lady registered both of them.

"This is a dress up contest. And the pokemon that looks the most like a diffrent pokemon wins this," She said holding up a blue ribbon.

"Cool, register us too!" Jared said standing next to Emily. She registered them both. They walked out to the practice area.

Seth took out a pokeball and threw it, Gallade came out.

"Okay Gallade, what pokemon will you most look like," Seth said pacing in front of Gallade.

Emily took out a pokeball and trew it, Combusken came out. "I know! Combusken, you will be Prinplup!" Emily said.

"Cool! The Gallade can be Infernape!" Seth said.

"Then I guess my Umbreon will be a Luxio!" Macey said.

"And my Mawile can be, um Abipom?" Jared said.

The next day came, and so did the contest. They all dressed up there pokemon.

Jared was first up to show his Mawile. The judges gave him a bad score. It wasn't that believable anyway.

Macey was up next with her Umbreon. She got a perfect score.

Next was Seth. Gallade stood proud, like an Infernape. Perfect score. Last was Emily with Combusken.

Emily got perfect scores too. Jared was the only one who didn't make it to the next round. They had to battle now. They were still in costume though.

Emily and some guy named Bryan. Bryan had a Luxuray dressed as a Jolteon.

"Combusken, Fire Spin!" Emily said. Combusken's costume broke and it attacked. Luxuray got hit.

"Luxuray, Thunder!" Bryan said as Luxuray's costume broke. The whole stadium lit up and Luxuray attacked with a boom. A strip of lighting came down to the battle field. Combusken dodged it and used Flame Thrower. Luxuray was down.

The next round was Seth and Macey.

"Gallade, Psycho Cut!" Seth said, Gallade's costume broke and it attacked Umbreon with many hits.

"Umbreon, Dark Pulse!" Macey said as Umbreon's costume broke and hit Gallade with a powerful Dark Pulse. Gallade was still standing.

"Gallade, Close Combat!" Seth said. Gallade attacked and Umbreon was down.

But next were Emily and Seth.

"Combusken, FlameThrower!" Emily said. Combusken attacked Gallade.

"Gallade, Shadow Ball!" Seth said. Gallade attacked. Combusken took a big hit.

"Combusken, u-u-use Mach Punch!" Emily said as Combusken attack. Gallade held up Combusken and threw it to the ground.

"Alright Gallade, finish it off with Close Combat!" Seth said. Gallade attacked. Combusken was down. Seth won!

The MC presented Seth with the ribbon. They all walked out. Seth looking very proud. Seth put the ribbon away.

"So I guess time for me to get my gym badge!" Emily said running twoards the gym.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Seth and Jared said. They all ran after her.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Hah...Just use Word or Notepad to make those chaps longer...
It's called "save". Press 'ctrl' and 's' at the same time...xD
Well, I sure have missed out...

Strange...I only find Erureido's (hope I spelt that right) and my posts here...
Shame more people don't reply....They have so many reads...but NO REPLYS!!!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Chapter 16

I'm gonna add a character that is never in anime only once or twice, anyway, a lot of you should know him.

Emily ran inside the pokemon gym to see trees and grass covering every inch.

"Wow" Jared said walking inside.

"Yeah. I know" a girl said walking up to them. "I'm Gardenia, Eterna City gym leader and lover of grass pokemon."

"Yeah yeah. Now stop talking and lets get to battling!" Jared said.

"Whoa. Hold on there. I will battle you just wait. After this trainer battles me." Gardenia said pointing to a boy leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

"Brendan?" Macey said.

"You know who he is?" Emily asked.

"Yeah. We met a while back in Hoenn. I never wondered what happened to him." Macey said. Brendan walked over.

"Well, Well, if it isn't Macey." Brendan said. "Looks like you made some new friends,"

"Back-off Brendan" Macey said.

"Alright Alright" Brendan said.

"What is that pokemon?" Emily said looking at Brendan's Aggron.

"Oh, this guy? It's my Aggron" Brendan said.

"Cool." Seth said.

"Yeah" Brendan said walking over to the battle field to start battling. Everyone walked over and sat down in stands.

"Alright you can go first Brendan" Gardenia said.

"Heh Heh, this should be fun," Brendan said. "Aggron, go!" Brendan said as his Aggron stood in front of him.

"Cherriub, Magical Leaf!" Gardenia said throwing a pokeball. Cherriub came out and attacked. It hit Aggron.

"Aggron, Rock Smash!" Brendan ordered. Aggron attacked. They battled until one pokemon was left from each team, Shiftry and Roserade.

"Shiftry, Leaf Blade!" Brendan said. Shiftry attacked Roserade.

"Roserade, Grass Whistle." Gardenia said.

Shiftry began to get drowzy. "Shiftry, Razor Leaf!" Brendan said. Shiftry stood there. "What are you waiting for! Razor Leaf now!" Brendan shouted. Shiftry woke up from its daze and attacked. Roserade was down.

"I'm happy to present you with the Eterna City gym badge, Brendan." Gardenia said giving the badge to Brendan. Brendan walked over to Macey and the others.

"Gonna take you a while to achive this level of greatness" Brendan said sitting down. Emily went up next.

"Gardevoir, go!" Emily said throwing the pokeball. Gardevoir came out.

"Turtwig, Razor leaf" Gardenia said throwing the pokeball. Turtwig came out and attacked with Razor Leaf.

"Gardevoir, Secret Power!" Emily said. Since it was a grass field, Gardevoir used Razor Leaf against Turtwig.

"Turtwig, use-" Gardenia began to say.

"Gardevoir, Hyper Beam!" Emily said. Gardevoir attacked. Emily and Gardenia still battled.

"So who is that?" Brendan asked looking at Emily.

"Oh that's Emily, wait, why do you want to know?" Jared said.

"I guess she's kinda cute" Brendan said shrugging.

TO BE CONTINUED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back