• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emochu

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Sheesh I haven't posted in a while. Anyways on another forum somebody edited a Pokemon Card of Pikachu and made it look Emo. So I thought of the idea to draw my own version. I tried to make it look sad but I'm not good at making depressing things. I'm kind of an always happy type of person.

Emochu

Years
  • So dark ... depressing ... Man some artwork you have! ... Well nice work you have. I just feel a bit depressing and black looking at it, but hey. That's why you called it Emochu.

~A.R

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • The monochrome is excellent. It fits well along with the mood and concept of the picture. I think the blood(?) could be red though, just as an emphasis. But that's just something I would probably do. Still, good work! I wonder why he could be so sad.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    The monochrome is excellent. It fits well along with the mood and concept of the picture. I think the blood(?) could be red though, just as an emphasis. But that's just something I would probably do. Still, good work! I wonder why he could be so sad.

I was thinking of that but I thought I might ruin it if I tried. :)

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • This is a bit strange, since pikachu is always cheery and cute. It does give that mournful feeling though. It also looks a bit innaccurate that it's eye is like that of a human eye rather than pikachu's regular huge shiny eyes. It is quite an impressive drawing though. Nice work.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Aha at ^.

Also, I didn't critique it before for some reason...so here's my critique.

It has good shadowing, and a nicely dark atmosphere to fit the theme. The limp ears were a nice touch, but the eyes seem a little strange to me. They're different from the normal ones, obviously, but they seem a little too long or something.

Anyways, good job. Hope to see more.

Back