• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Encounter Modifier Help

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Right now, I'm using the PokemonEncounterModifier script to allow for more than 12 encounters in one area. It works fine, except for one thing: the Pokemon keep their original names.
    To go in and change each name individiually would take a very long time(there are more than 100 encounters), so is there any way to automatically change the Pokemon's name to match their species?

Years
  • Right now, I'm using the PokemonEncounterModifier script to allow for more than 12 encounters in one area. It works fine, except for one thing: the Pokemon keep their original names.
    To go in and change each name individiually would take a very long time(there are more than 100 encounters), so is there any way to automatically change the Pokemon's name to match their species?

Can you show us what exactly your modifier is?
    I would assume something like
    Code:
    pokemon.name=PBSpecies.getName(pokemon.species)
    would work, but it's hard to know for sure without the context.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    The code you posted is functional, the Pokemon have their real names now. Thank you!

Back