• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

End of the world May 21st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Obviously...

But was I the only person who knew nothing would happen, but still had that lingering "What if something does happen?" question going around in my mind?

It's why my body subconsciously woke me up at 5. :( Even though I figured by the end nothing would be likely to occur after much paranoia.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'm pretty sure I'm still in my house... and alive. Either I'm a sinner, or this is all a hoax. I'm going with the latter here. Oh well, at least it gave the media something cover and everyone else to indulge themselves in.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
    Harold Kamping apparently made the same prediction back in 1994 and was of course wrong. It looks like he's wrong this time too. Not only is he a senile 89 year old man but he doesn't seem to understand that nobody knows the time or place >.>

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

It's why my body subconsciously woke me up at 5. :( Even though I figured by the end nothing would be likely to occur after much paranoia.
    I woke up from a nap 10 minutes till 6EST, and I just laughed at the irony of that. u____u

Years
    it's almost 11:30pm here in the uk, and as said, no earthquakes/zombies have been found around here. the one in new zealand must just be a co-incidence, besides, 6.1 isn't anywhere near strong enough to end the world, I don't think.
    not like I've ever believed this rumour for a second, but like said before, I can't help but think 'but what if it does happen?' :/ I love my life and I'm just about to finish school, it can't end now! D:
    fortunately though that doesn't look possible anymore. :D

Years
    This makes me wonder about the 2012 theory because I always knew timezones were a factor. That's why I don't believe the May 21st apocalypse earthquake massacrezzzeomfiwnw.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    So like, where are the quakes that is supposed to travel the world? Are the people that were supposed to be raptured still here? Is Harold Camping a moron?

All signs point to yes.

Just phone all the people you know who are Christians. If they're alive, they'll answer. If they're raptured, well.... they won't. :P

Years
    Ok, well, we all survived the great rapture of 2011. Congrats! So, no more need to be talking about something as mundane and moronic as this. :)

*Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back