• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

endangered pikachu foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Hello everybody of the poke community, There has been a recent crisis in the pikachu population due to hunters going to australia to hunt wild pikachu for their skin. this has been a very thought out plan of mine. (totally not just thought up within the last few seconds) We are to start a rebellion against hunters hunting pikachus with the EPF (endangered pikachu foundation) If you have any ideas as to make the population grow please reply to this thread with the information below. If we get enough support we can start a petition and get signatures for the occasion.

Thank you, not from me,
    from the pikachus :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there! I'm not sure where you want to go with this thread. Sounds like you want us to pretend that pokémon are real and imagine how to save them? The way this is worded, I don't think it fits in Pokémon General.

Maybe you could try to create a roleplay based on this idea over in the Roleplay Corner? Be sure to read the specific rules there though! Otherwise, you are welcome to PM me and explain what this thread was really for ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back