• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ender//Gallery//thebitterend

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
  • --ender--
    Hello, this is the bitter end. and this is my gallery. (ender) Firstly I'd like to recognize that I am an amateur, and really kinda suck at graphics. But for those who want to see them, and especially those who want to give. (constructive) criticism, here you go:​

Igniting.png

|#1|Original Render
    Sinking.png
    click.png

Icons:
    Falknericon1.png
    Falknericon2.png
    Falknericon3.png

Kasumiicon1.png
    Kasumiicon2.png
    Kasumiicon3.png

desireicon1copy.png
    Desireicon2.png
    Desireicon3.png

MH.png
    MH2.png
    MH3.png

Large pieces:
    Lost.png

Londoner.png

Comments and rates appreciated.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • A bit of comment and criticism, though I'll start by saying you surely have improved since you started, and compared to the months before within this year your work has improved tremendously.

I can say that for your Black Rock Shooter tag, it is just overly saturated. It looks nice, but everything takes away focus from BRS and it just seems a bit unorganized in a sense.

As for the two below it, really well done. Compared to their stock images, I can see the work you put into them and they both came out exceptionally well. These two tags is where I see you have grown in skill and it shows. The lighting and blurring effects you added into them gave the tag a very nice perspective as well.

The icons, meh, I think you could work on them a bit more. I usually try not to go for the same render being used throughout the entire set as it doesn't show much of a variety. However, we'll see what you come up with next. I can say the simple look to them is great, but you could have done more.

Finally, for you larger piece all I can say is that I am speechless. Really great effects, coloring and all. I love how it was all placed together and I'm sure it took some time to do, or not, you never know. Keep it up though, I'll see what comes next overtime and I'm sure you'll see the improvements yourself as well. ;)

Bay

Years
  • Oh gawds, first time commenting on a graphics thread. D: I'm not that great with graphics nor commenting on them, but I'll try my best.

To me, I think you would work better with larger pieces. For that last piece, I thought you did the effects and coloring really well. :)You gotta teach me how to do it. XD

For banners and icons, I'll go through them one by one real quick. XD The Black Rock Shooter one I like the font and the background, but I think you did the lightning a bit too much (then again, so do I XD). The next two I thought you did well with the effects, but you could have used a different font for one of them. That's minor, though. The icons I thought you did the colorings/saturating good, but for the Misty and Falkner ones you could have done them in different positions like you did with the Lelouch and Mika (I think that's her name?) one.

Overall they're quite good, actually. I checked out your other gallery thread and yeah, have to say great improvement there. :)

Back