• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Just started playing and I'm loving it :D One problem is I'm using desmume and I cant seem to rotate the puzzle pieces in the beginning? I really want to get on with the game and would love some help!!!! Thank you :)

Click one the edges, or close to the edges of the pieces, that's how it worked for me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    Are the pokemon locations the same as in the gba version? If not, where can I find this information?

JustDutch101

JustDutch101
    Years
  • just played the english demo after taking a long break from Pokeroms. Really cool (: hope it'll mean other NDS roms will come.

Old Posted July 19th, 2016 (8:15 AM).
    Rocinanante
    how to get past the first puzzle it not arceus?

spam-click the sides to rotate the pieces. Should work then.

superkj210

Voted offcial Pokemon Champion in two states every
    Years
  • Download doesnt work. Anywhere else that i can find it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2018
    So will there be mega evolution, still looking for a hack that has one but couldnt find any so far. Ive Played this on GBA and I enjoyed it and I wouldnt mind trying it again on a DS emulator but I want to know if they will ever be mega evolution so I can wait Playing this.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2022
    Playing on drastic emulator, the cheats dont show up. Has anyone been able to use cheats for this game?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    Hello guys, i've been trying to download the roms on the website but i cant, when i press download nothing appear.. if u have any advice i'd love to hear that.. Thx

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Is this project dead or in progress?
    Also questions:
    Mega evo will be included?
    Is Mawile included?
    Will there be any documentation, stat, moves changes wild location, maybe walkthrough etc?

hoboNEET

Waiting For The Apocalypse
    Years
  • Wait, so every Pokemon from GEN I to GEN VI is in this?

If so, then I'm going to download right now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2016
    Im sure all pokemon generation 1 to 7 are going to be in this. Thats based on pictures.

No mega evolution will be in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2018
    I mean, if you want to make that statement, you should at least link to the pictures. I've seen them, and I know what you're on about, but I'm sure many here don't follow @PokemonFanGames on Twitter.

Back