• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    What is the different between "xmas" version and normal version?

Is it just extra snowing effect or it has become harder as in difficulty?

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    The Puzzle in the beginning is so strange i Jean it doesnt work? I use all ways 2 do this Puzzle but anything ist wrong pls help

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2021
    There is a bug at the end of route 406 in Beta 1. The gate is unable to be entered. Preventing you from moving to the next part of the game. Also, in Central city, when you exit a building, sometimes your character sprite will freak out and when you re-enter a building the top screen goes permanently black.

Edit: Sorry, correct me if I'm wrong, but I just found out that route 406 is the last currently available route?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2018
    is this still in progress cause i remeber when you started this and i was really looking forward this awsome game :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    I Cant Rotate the Tiles in Central City.... I dont know why it wont work beacuse ive gotten past this part of the game on my iphone so... help plz

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    i thought that its impossible to change the map on nds games?thats why the only ds hacks are those that have all pokemons only and all evolutions without trade.great job man,its sad that i completed the gba version instead of the nds one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    You forgot to add the Amulet Coin in Yellow Town and Elekid from Professor Jasmine's House also I can't rotate the tiles in Central City. I really hope to play this game once it's completed. I just started it on GBA. Hope you get around to fixing these bugs soon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2018
    Can someone help me out here please? I went to the link room in a pokemon center to see if it would work. Well... it didn't. Not at all. The game froze and when I reset the game I'm in a black room called lugar misteriso (can't put a photo in here for some stupid reason). Bulbapedia describes this place but has no description of how to get out.

Cuprite (Kyu)

Formerly TheGoldenRiolu
    Years
  • So, I was playing the english beta and remembered you could get an Elekid early in the game, so I went up the stairs of the lab and got it. After nicknaming it, the game softlocked.
    :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Guys I hope the forum is not dead but I am stuck.
    I cannot pass through route 406. After that muddy area a route connector is there but I can't enter into it.
    Help!
    1485796888189_20170130230305218.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2021
    Guys I hope the forum is not dead but I am stuck.
    I cannot pass through route 406. After that muddy area a route connector is there but I can't enter into it.
    Help!
    1485796888189_20170130230305218.jpg

i think that's the last of Beta 1. that's what i saw in HeroVoltsy's video

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    This game is awesome! I hope the project isn't dead yet. I played the Spanish version, but it ends where the English demo ends :/
    Will look forward to future betas!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    would be nice if we got any more info about it? project is dead for almost a year now...

Back