• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Which Legendary Dog do you like the best?

• Total voters

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Raikou is my favourite pokemon of all time. I had become obsessed with trying to catch him when I was about 10. I began getting obsessed with everything about him, lol, and I started to love all lightning pokemon with the exception of Voltorb, Electrode and Pikachu, Pichu and Raichu.

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    Entei all the way he is the attacker of the cats and the only one worth using. suicune is good but i'm not to fond of the water types or the defence stat, and raikou just plain sucks. speed stat is basicly the least important stat if you have some good attacks which raikou does not so i guess the speed stat does fit raikou. and all of you who insulted entei, are al jelous of his massive power so you insult him trying to make other people dislike him

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Did you just insult Suicune's defense? It's one of the bulkiest Pokemon in the game ._.

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    no i complimented it i am saying defence is not my fav stat although it is rare i will occaioncially go on defence i usually focus on attack. raikou is the one i insulted

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Raikou.
    Entei is silly looking and Suicune is not what floats my boat.

There aren't that many good electric-types out there, either.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    you just insulted 2 of my fav legends! you are jelous of entei's attack and suicunes defence

Don't be petty.
    Entei has no good physicals to use with its ATK stat and Suicune was never one of my favorites either.

Suicune is formidable when it's used right, but that's not enough to make me start liking it.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    actually some of his best moves are phisical and sucune is one of or the strongest water types there is

Bite
    Stomp
    Fire Fang
    Frustration
    Iron Tail
    Dig
    Return
    Facade
    Secret Power
    Giga Impact
    Stone Edge
    Natural Gift
    Cut
    Strength
    Rock Smash
    Rock Climb
    Iron Head

Basically is all. Five moves. The others suck.

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    giga impact and earth quake are both physicle and can be learned actually so is dig. baisiclly 60-70% of his moves are physicle

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Entei actually can't learn Earthquake.
    And Giga Impact is a terrible, truly terrible move. Skip a turn = effectively half the damage dealt (avg power 75) and allow for a setup.

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    through tm not through level but it can learn it and giga impact can take most poke down belo 20% of health

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    through tm not through level but it can learn it and giga impact can take most poke down belo 20% of health

No, it actually can't learn the Earthquake TM.
    And every competitive battler agrees that Giga Impact is no good outside of anime / anime-style battling.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Giga Impact on any Poke sucks. Any Hyper Beam move sucks. Even that gimmick NP Hyper Beam Porygon-Z set.

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    No, it actually can't learn the Earthquake TM.
    And every competitive battler agrees that Giga Impact is no good outside of anime / anime-style battling.
    explain why my entei on colloseum can use earthquake,and my poke's with giga impact always win

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    explain why my entei on colloseum can use earthquake,and my poke's with giga impact always win

Because you cheat.
    Cross-reference Serebii / Bulbapedia / Marriland. They will all say that Entei cannot learn Earthquake.

Your Pokemon with Giga Impact always win because you play noob computers who spend 3 turns using Charge and Tail Whip, then on their last turn use Pin Missile.

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    Because you cheat.
    Cross-reference Serebii / Bulbapedia / Marriland. They will all say that Entei cannot learn Earthquake.

Your Pokemon with Giga Impact always win because you play noob computers who spend 3 turns using Charge and Tail Whip, then on their last turn use Pin Missile.
    i have no hacking device for gcn and i play real people with real level 100 with real legends noob

Years
    Because the in-game AI in Pokemon sucks. It's created with the intention of a 5-year old being able to beat it. In a competitive battle with real people, you won't last very long at all using moves like Giga Impact.

Back