• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Entei, Suicune, Raikou...

awsomedude30

Am I a beginning trainer?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    You can do the cloning glitch in Crystal
    The timing is much different
    You shut off the game right after the text displays SAVING... DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    geez...you've all got it down to a science...I only ever found Entei...but i'm gonna try some of the suggestions here

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    I chucked my masterball at Entei after realizing that the mean look/quick claw combination doesn't
    prevent the jammer from scaring your squad away with Roar but yeah, it's just down to Raikou now,
    which proving difficult considering even with quick claw he flees before an attack can be made.

garde_guy64

lover of dark and ice types
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2009
    if you hurt them they will stay like that so just keep trying to hurt them then catch them

or use mean look or arena trap

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Thanks for all the tips guys:))) And on a side note im glad it helped some of you other pokefools out! I still haven't caught either one of them. It's such a tedious process:C Ive seriously bought like 300 max repels and trolled all over... But I wont give up!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I've cloned my Masterball so I really didnt have a problem catching those losers. But anyways I got a level 39 (I think since they were in level 40) and put a Max Repel and then went searching for them

:t354:TG

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I don't think Wobb has shadow tag in gen 2.... But that would be a good strategy lol!

BobXX

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    i spend like 2 days to get all 3 after they escaped.

Back