• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EnteiFirecracker

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
    Alright then, thanks, besides the Red-Hakase, I'm interested in Gotta Catch'em All Events 1-3 (Treeko, Chikorita, Mantine, and Qwilfish). And as for Blaziken and Alakazam, Akiyama Slaking and Palcity Lucario sounds good if possible.

I'm sorry I missed you last time around. So the Gotta Catch 'Em Alls and the Metagross for the Guilia's?

ok
    i will be waiting entei

Cool. I'll let you know.

Thanks for the trade. bye.

Thank you for the trade ^^ I'm getting more Shaymin's tomorrow so I'll let you know if I get any of the natures you're looking for.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    It's alright, if you want, I could clone them for you. If not I understand, but tomorrow is not possible.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    hey entei don't worry i got action replay and i will clone you the pokemon i requested for .
    i will send it back to you straight away man !

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Yes, actually I do AR cloning. When I'm done cloning just bring some junk pokemon that's fine. Usually I give collateral but we're trading too, but don't worry I'm pretty trustworthy. Actually I brought my Blaziken, that should be collateral for the meantime.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    hi, im interested in your 10 ANIV Entei, Lv. 70 (UT)

i can give you all of these events for it..
    RANGER manaphy *shiny lv 1 UT
    WISHMKR jirachi lv 5 UT
    almos dakrai lv 52 and 100 T
    TRu shaymin lv 50 UT

so is it a deal?

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
    hi, im interested in your 10 ANIV Entei, Lv. 70 (UT)

i can give you all of these events for it..
    RANGER manaphy *shiny lv 1 UT
    WISHMKR jirachi lv 5 UT
    almos dakrai lv 52 and 100 T
    TRu shaymin lv 50 UT

so is it a deal?

May I please get a date, nature and characteristics on the TRU Shaymin please :)

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    ok
    TRU shaymin

date = feb. 11, 2009
    nature= modest
    charicteristics= often lost in thought.

so is it a deal?

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    yh... ok then bubt give me 2 minutes after the trade and ill be back on and im on and waiting

Back