• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EnteiFirecracker

SR5

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    hey man you will to trade on of your TRU shaymin?

i have all the platinum legendaries jp UT

SR5

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    yes of course. i have many and mostly legendary events. which ones are you most interested in?

i have PCNY kingdra, flygon, and seviper

Last edited:

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • could i have the pokemon ranch
    Akiyama Slaking, Lv. 50 (UT)
    Red-Hakase Metagross, Lv. 62 (UT) h/ Occa Berry
    i would give you 4 Pokémon Journey Across America Tour pokemons
    which are
    latios
    latias
    entei
    and espeon ?

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
  • could i have the pokemon ranch
    Akiyama Slaking, Lv. 50 (UT)
    Red-Hakase Metagross, Lv. 62 (UT) h/ Occa Berry
    i would give you 4 Pokémon Journey Across America Tour pokemons
    which are
    latios
    latias
    entei
    and espeon ?

No thank you. I already have all four. Would you have anything else?

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
  • Shaymin

He he people go to TRU shaymin like crazy lol well bro I finally figured out how to get files lol! A tad late but anyway im making my own Trade thread and this will be in like a week so I was wondering how you start one of these?

Years
  • Dylan,sorry about the trades of B-day Charmanders........i'm not trying to scam u....

and the Charmanders gone........yea,three of them........and i have ask u to trade me an Onemuri For 2 charmanders right?i apologized if u think i'm scamming you.........

BTW,i get three Onemuri with 3 B-day Charmanders

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
  • He he people go to TRU shaymin like crazy lol well bro I finally figured out how to get files lol! A tad late but anyway im making my own Trade thread and this will be in like a week so I was wondering how you start one of these?

Haha true that! Sure; I'll be more than happy to help :) I'll send you a great template on how to start one via PM.

Dylan,sorry about the trades of B-day Charmanders........i'm not trying to scam u....

and the Charmanders gone........yea,three of them........and i have ask u to trade me an Onemuri For 2 charmanders right?i apologized if u think i'm scamming you.........

BTW,i get three Onemuri with 3 B-day Charmanders

Hey there; no worries at all ^^ May I ask for some info on the Onemuri's however? And don't worry; I understoof you completely :)

Years
  • Hiuuuuuuuuuuu,thanks a lots for understanding(actually it was my bro's idea,told me to get an Onemuri from u by 2 B-day charmanders,haha~i'm so worried:P

and my Onemuri:

02079[2]-Alert to sounds;Capable of taking hits
    02139[1]-Strongly defiant

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
  • Hiuuuuuuuuuuu,thanks a lots for understanding(actually it was my bro's idea,told me to get an Onemuri from u by 2 B-day charmanders,haha~i'm so worried:P

and my Onemuri:

02079[2]-Alert to sounds;Capable of taking hits
    02139[1]-Strongly defiant

Sorry about that. I'm definately interested in the 2/7 Capable of taking hits and the 2/13 Strongly definant Pikachu's. What would you like for then :)

NEW EVENTS:

TRU:
    Shaymin, Shaymin, Shaymin (Total of 34)

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • hi can we trade for the entei today and ill clone it fpor you too. but give me 2 minutes to clone it... and well im free all day so vm/pm me and tell me you want to trade ok

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
  • enti if you need help cloning i will be able to clone for you too since i am online and crystal shaymin ain't!

Thank you for the offer but Crystal Shaymin has some events I'd love to get so I'll trade him the Onemuri's for what I want and ask to get two clones of the pikachu each and trade one of each back to de_darkrai :)

hi can we trade for the entei today and ill clone it fpor you too. but give me 2 minutes to clone it... and well im free all day so vm/pm me and tell me you want to trade ok

Hey there :)
    I'm actually just about to eat so I hope you don't mind. After that I can trade for about an hour or so.

Back