• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter Sapphire Underpants!!!!!

Sapphire Underpants

Straight Arrow
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2005
    I am Sapphire Underpants.

On the Magic: The Gathering boards.....I am known as Darksteel Underpants.

No, I don't have an underpants fetish.....I'm just lazy and uncreative.

I have been a Poke-fan for a long time. I currently own Ruby and Leaf Green. (Yeah, I know what you're thinking--"Uhh, why didn't you call yourself Ruby Underpants then?" Frankly, Sapphire sounded better to me.)

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    How wrong is the username?.Hey there welcome to pc and "FOLLOW THE RULES" most imporatant thing.^~ Enjoy your stay here and if need of a friend just call^^

Sapphire Underpants

Straight Arrow
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2005
    Cool, thx everyone....

Given how some of other Magic guys have entered this site....I thought for sure I'd be banned right off the bat.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Sapphire Underpants said:

I have been a Poke-fan for a long time. I currently own Ruby and Leaf Green. (Yeah, I know what you're thinking--"Uhh, why didn't you call yourself Ruby Underpants then?" Frankly, Sapphire sounded better to me.)
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Lucid

Read and follow the rules, and have fun, if you have any questions, just ask!
    *gives n00b cookie* =3

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Hey, I'm Batesy. Don't flame, don't spam, respect the mod/admin squad, don't take candy from the midget in the corner, don't take ice cream from the gian, and don't, above all, DON'T steal from Karli. She will get you if you do!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    lolo, I like your name, welcome dude^^
    Read the rules and enjoy your stay :)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Sapphire Underpants said:

Welcome and enjoy yourself. Your name seems creative. Have a great time and hope you make friends.^^

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
    Barns sound cool. Is that like eProps? If so, I want alot of them. LOL!

Welcome Sapphire Underpants

Back