• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Necro Region ~The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    No such thing as late!

You're Accepted. You can skip the prologue if you want and go right to the first chapter XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *nods* Yup.

I'll edit the first chapter so your character is included in Sinclair's speech.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    cooldude - Yup. You too.

Oh, and people will be able to catch the other starters eventually :3 Just to let everyone know. It would suck if we couldn't, you know? D=

King!

better
    Years
    I'm glad I'm in Elementary school......
    Well, I've made my first post, maybe my best intro post yet!

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I Posted. Hope it's okay. And I didn't know how Togepi would peck, so hope that part's okay...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Oh hey I would like to start with a flying type of course...so how about Farfetchd?
    Hmm... Seeing how Flax also posted for a Wildcard... Oh, what the heck? I'll add a third wildcard, but just 'cause I'm nice. So yeah, you can start with Farfetch'd.

*gets out Death Note with a flowery design and a pink spine* The co-owners (except for King) haven't been doing their job. Symph probably has a reason, but Limey does not >.> So yeah.

And I need to go anyways, so unless the co-owners/King grade, I'll have to grade posts tomorrow.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Oh hey I would like to start with a flying type of course...so how about Farfetchd?

You are my hero.

Hmm... Seeing how Flax also posted for a Wildcard... Oh, what the heck? I'll add a third wildcard, but just 'cause I'm nice. So yeah, you can start with Farfetch'd.

*gets out Death Note with a flowery design and a pink spine* The co-owners (except for King) haven't been doing their job. Symph probably has a reason, but Limey does not >.> So yeah.

And I need to go anyways, so unless the co-owners/King grade, I'll have to grade posts tomorrow.

>_>
    grumblegrumble
    *goes to main thread*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    It didn't? *glares at Limey*

I guess I didn't make it clear enough that the Co-owners can grade King or my posts. And you can grade mine as well, King XD

King!

better
    Years
    Okay, I'll grade every once in a while, though not to often, seeing as I'll probably be doing mine....

Anywho, no problem Sublime!
    And, Serene, don't be to hard on him.

Flax

Bang.
    Years
    Whoo, sorry for my inactiveness! I was feeling a bit sick lately..

Mmm! I read through most of the posts.. There's no Roselia? Funny, I remember seeing it somewhere in the list but I might have accidentally looked at something else. In that case, I'll switch my Wildcard to Snorunt, female with a timid nature with whatever ability I suppose.. And her nickname is.. Yuki?

Also, due to the fact that my character is a "mischievous", would it be okay if he gets introduced as an antagonist in the start? Like he ends up stealing a Pokemon (his starter in this case) from Sinclair's lab and gets chased down by everyone else, or something of the sort. This way seems to make more sense as my character was not invited by Sinclair like the others, he stoled one of her letters from another trainer (who does make an appearence in the story) and found out about the Necro region that way.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ooh, antagonist like? The way you described it sounds like how Blue and Silver stole a Pokemon from the labs in PokeSpecial :3 So yeah, go ahead and do that. I need to edit that post, with her thinking of a special Pokeball and set in the back.

And of course I have to be hard on Limey. He IS my pair, after all OK, I don't, so yeah XD *shot by Limey*

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    And of course I have to be hard on Limey. He IS my pair, after all OK, I don't, so yeah XD *shot by Limey*

>.>
    I see how it is.

xD Joking.

But I'll make sure to grade posts from now on.
    Also, could I get trainer cards from everybody? I'll also make Fakemon cards for people that have the Fakemon.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    >.>
    I see how it is.

xD Joking.

But I'll make sure to grade posts from now on.
    Also, could I get trainer cards from everybody? I'll also make Fakemon cards for people that have the Fakemon.
    I was gonna ask that sooner or later XD

But yeah. We'll need Trainer Cards. Eventually.

And by the way, here are methods of evolution (the methods for the Eeveelutions are in the first post of the RP, so I won't list them):

OK, any Pokemon that evolves via a stone/happiness (and sometimes happiness AND time of day)/etc., those are the same.

For Pokemon that evolve while holding an item and being traded (or just being traded), rather than have to be traded, they just have to level up while holding that specific item, and it doesn't matter what time of day it is. Ones that just need to be traded to evolve need to gain five levels on their second stage to evolve.

So, for example, if you have a Poliwhirl and give it a Kings Rock then get it leveled up, it'll become a Politoed, regardless of the time of day. If you level up a Haunter 5 levels (I don't think I have any Pokemon on the 'dex like this, but just in case...), it'll become a Gengar.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Here's a trainer card:

Enter the Necro Region ~The OOC Thread

And yeah I haven't posted for a while. I'm going to try write a lot tonight for not only this rp, but another one as well to get caught up. It should be up this weekend hopefully.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back