• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:ENTOURAGE [PG-13]:.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Sinestra couldn't help but laugh when Corrine, AKA the crazy fearow morph, hit the tree. He notice that even Joker found it amusing. Nineteen also wondered why he called himself Joker, because he was pretty unfun. When she asked if everyone was okay, that made him mad.

"Where've you been? I just got strangled by some guy from ENTOURAGE! You think that's okay?" Sinestra snarled. He was in a pretty nasty mood to begin with, though he probably shouldn't have been so harsh.

He leapt up from his place on the ground, and went over to see if the Glaceon morph was all right. She was tough enough, he guessed, so she'd probably be fine. It was her precious Eevee that appeared to be missing.

IceFireLighnting

((K, I'm finally done avoiding the fight with using my zonked-outed-ness as an excuse!))

Crysta had fallen asleep, that's all. But when she woke up, she was feeling like she wasn't alone. But next thing she knew she was being smuggled off of the island in a garbage bag.
    Where there was one Entourage sicko, there was bound to be another.
    ------------
    Kendall woke up to the sound of rustling bushes. She immediately jumped up onto her...paws? She didn't fully morph before blacking out... Anyway, she saw Sinestra strolling towards her, probably to make sure that she was okay. But she didn't. She felt distraught, like something was gone. She'd only had that feeling once: when Crysta had run away last year.

"I'm fine, but does anyone know where Crysta is?" She ran into the woods, trying to find the beach. 'Where there's one ENTOURAGE numbskull, there's bound to be another,' Kendall thought to herself.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Corinne steps back as Sinestra yells at her. "Sorry. Just worried, is all..." She hangs her head as he walks away, headed towards Kendall. Kendall runs off into the woods, and Corinne sits down, talking to herself. "I got lost up there. I'm not used to flying in open sky, and couldn't see them. Now Sinestra's mad and Kendall ran off. Some scout I turned out to be..."

She pulls her eyepatch out of her satchel, slowly putting it back on. She leaps up, running into the forest. "Kendall! Wait up!"

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #24 – A random act of kindness…

Nineteen had begun to yell and scream at Corrine for missing the fight. Joker could quite easily see the story from both sides, and could have stopped the argument. If he wanted to, that is.

"Sorry. Just worried, is all…" the Fearow-morph replied, sounding ever-so slightly scared by Nineteen.

Within seconds, the Glaceon-morph had rambled on about her Eevee, before running as fast as she could into the forest. Joker didn't even catch much about what she'd said, other than the fact it was about her Eevee.

"I got lost up there. I'm not used to flying in open sky, and couldn't see them. Now Sinestra's mad at me and Kendall ran off. Some scout I turned out to be" Corrine muttered to herself.

Joker, out of sympathy, began to reply.

"Relax kid, you did fine"

Much to Joker's surprise, Ike didn't comment on his act of
    "kindness" at all. Just an empty silence, just how he liked it. Joker began to walk a little deeper into the forest, just before turning into his full Pokémon form, and blitzing through the forest, trying to keep up with the Glaceon, who seemed to be heading towards the beach.

'And we still haven't checked out that cliff. Damn…'

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Oh, Arceus, what's Kendall doing now? I can't stand these people! Sinestra thought, as he morphed into full human form. There was no need to be in half form at this point, as the group minus Corrine had taken out all of the ENTOURAGE captors. He couldn't understand why they were so few of them and why they lacked the usual skill level of ENTOURAGE officers.

They are just a diversion, to distract us from- what? What? Nineteen didn't realize that he was pacing about the clearing, and stopped. Then, an eerie screech pierced the- no. The screech could not be heard, so much as felt. It was a lot like those distant voices, where you couldn't tell what direction they were coming from because you could not hear them so much as perceive them.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-! The second time, the screech was louder. Sinestra covered his ears, but that did no good at all. The 'sound' was painful, and he wasn't even in Persian form, where his senses would be sharpest. Nineteen imagined that the screeching would affect Olivia and CJ the most, because they posessed the greatest psychic ability in the group.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-!

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    "I just have a slight headache." The Delcatty said, then after a quick look around, spoke again. "Woah, I think she could use some help, umm... Gardevior. What do I call you."

"You can call me Olivia, and as for the Glaceon..." She started, but paused at the end as she watched the Glaceon stand moments later, obviously worried about something or someone, before asking about.. Crysta? Whoever that was. Moments later she ran off into the trees, mumbling something else she didn't quite catch as a screech shook her mind, making her knees buckle, her hands clutching her head in pain. The sound stopped, but she had a feeling that it wouldn't be over quite so fast. She tried standing, but unfortunately, she was right.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-!

Olivia let out a cry of pain, falling to her knees again, her hands holding her head, feeling a few tears escape down her face due to the extreme amount of pain. The sound stopped again, but she didn't move at all, she knew it would come again and again.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-!

Her cries became louder, and she lashed out psychically to try and stop it, causing everything in front of her to explode violently, a shock-wave forming from the blast. She turned her head, subconsciously releasing another psyching explosion. Her eyes were shut, but she felt that there was someone in the path of destruction that would soon be torn across the land.

'Look out!!' She screamed, mentally and vocally, against the pain. She threw her hand in the direction of the one or more members she had just fought alongside with, hopefully pushing them out of the way.

'Someone...! Stop this! Please!!' She cried mentally as the sound hit again, preparing to try and block her next subconscious explosion.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #25 - SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Joker felt the strain of the sound, causing him to topple to the floor. It slowly became louder, and more painful. Joker clenched his fist, trying to dispel the pain. It was all in vain, as the noise became louder, and even more painful.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Joker was surprised at just how painful it was. He was wondering how Olivia and CJ were handling it, or even if anyone else was suffering from this.

'Hold on' Ike muttered weakly, obviously feeling the pain too 'Protect'

At this, a shield of energy formed around him. Joker let out a sigh of relief; it managed to dampen most of the sound, and nearly all of the pain. He clambered up to his feet, and turned, -still holding the shield up- and saw Olivia writhing in pain on the floor. He even noticed Nineteen covering his ears.

'We can't leave them' Ike said, feeling sympathy for the two, and any of the others who were hearing the same.

A wave of energy slammed into Joker, only blocking it with the still surviving Protect. He had to think of some kind of way to stop the noise. But what could he do? He knew no noise based moves to cover the sound, and nothing that could protect his allies like 'Safeguard' or 'Lightscreen'. It crossed his mind once or twice to simply leave them, but once again, Ike won the argument. At this, the Protect shield shattered from the noise, causing Joker to cover his ears.

"Whoever you are" Joker yelled to whoever made the noise "Leave, or face the consequences!"

He removed his hands from his ears, and placed his palms close together, readying HiddenPower.

Back