• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Entry Animation EBS Sun and Moon

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    Hi,
    I have put the last version of EBS in Pokemon Essentials (v17.2), and it is working great. But, when i try to put the entry animations of sun and moon, it doesn't work. In the scripts, it's written to be in the folder: Transition/SunMoon. I have all the resources for that exept when i put the trainer. I read from LukasJ that you need to put crazyxxx.png in the SunMoon Folder. I tried that with all of the transitions when xxx = my trainer i want to battle. When i lunch the battle all it does is skip the entry animation, all of it. Even the ones that comes automatically. Like the game knows it need to start a special animation, but doesn't do it. I tried many times, many place to put the png. Maybe someone can help me with that.

Thanks

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
    You haven't shown us how you've set up your graphics folder, but follow the instructions in this video and you shouldn't have issues. Keep in mind that the XXX that you're appending to the graphic names has to be the 3-digit ID of the trainer.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    I watched the video. I tried to put .png in the name too, but when i did that it just started the normal random animation. The trainer number is 004.

Attachments

• Entry Animation EBS Sun and Moon
      20200521_193824.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 25
    • 20200521_193846.mp4
      18.6 MB
    Back