• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Eon Ticket?

Bad Wolf Entity

The One, The Only
Years
  • I got the Eon Ticket through streetpass the day after they first became available. Spent a week soft resetting. Found a shiny latios, used 50 luxury balls, and then accidentally killed it. It's been a week(ish) since and I'm still trying for another latios.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Guys, for those who are in the SEA region like me, and most of us, Maxsoft (aka the official distributor of Nintendo products in the SEA region) is doing another distribution on Facebook, TODAY, December 10, 2014, 5:00 PM Singapore Time.

Time now as of writing is nearing 11:00 am so yay, getting it :3

Pokemon Trainer Webster

Pokemon Newbie, since 2001
    Years
  • Mmmmrgh, I really want to get this but distributions like this don't happen in the Philippines.

Hey! I know right! I asked a gaming-dedicated store if they are going to have one but they said there might be a possibility but not any time soon. Not sure about streetpass though...I don't even know someone who has another 3ds.

Pokemon Trainer Webster

Pokemon Newbie, since 2001
    Years
  • Guys, for those who are in the SEA region like me, and most of us, Maxsoft (aka the official distributor of Nintendo products in the SEA region) is doing another distribution on Facebook, TODAY, December 10, 2014, 5:00 PM Singapore Time.

Time now as of writing is nearing 11:00 am so yay, getting it :3

I missed it. (sighs)

I thought this was a Singapore only event. Anybody from the Philippines?

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
    Years
  • So you get it by basically taking your ds with you?

Yup, 80% chance you'll get one with it on sleep mode. But first, you'll have to make sure your Street Pass and Swap Notes app are activated on your 3DS to be able to street pass with anybody. Otherwise, you can use the HomePass software to street pass with anybody on the globe using Mac Addresses that ppl used to share their's with.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • Yup, 80% chance you'll get one with it on sleep mode. But first, you'll have to make sure your Street Pass and Swap Notes app are activated on your 3DS to be able to street pass with anybody. Otherwise, you can use the HomePass software to street pass with anybody on the globe using Mac Addresses that ppl used to share their's with.
    Also don't forget about activating the buzz news in the pokenav in order to receive the street pass data of other players and
    lifting the restriction on data sharing in your 3ds setting.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Hey! I know right! I asked a gaming-dedicated store if they are going to have one but they said there might be a possibility but not any time soon. Not sure about streetpass though...I don't even know someone who has another 3ds.

I'm guessing you're from the Philippines. If so, there are some people walking around with the Eon ticket already (I got mine around Taft avenue).

Years
  • Yup, 80% chance you'll get one with it on sleep mode. But first, you'll have to make sure your Street Pass and Swap Notes app are activated on your 3DS to be able to street pass with anybody. Otherwise, you can use the HomePass software to street pass with anybody on the globe using Mac Addresses that ppl used to share their's with.

Oh okay. I don't have to pass someone with the game though right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2015
    I got mine at the airport when I went to visit family over thanksgiving. If I can get homepass working, hopefully it will help some other people get one of their own. Unfortunately, I've had a bit of difficulty getting things set up.

Edit: If anyone else is attending the NDK costume ball on new year's eve, I will be bringing my DS with me. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    You don't if you are using HomePass. Otherwise, you need to, to be able to get the Eon Ticket from someone who does.

Nusdogg, where do you live? I live in Minnesota as well and I'll be in the Minneapolis area this weekend if I can streetpass ya :)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I went to a VGC tournament last Sunday and got my Eon Ticket over there. I ended up street passing it to someone when I went to campus on Monday. I didn't expect to get a street pass, let alone someone who plays ORAS as well.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Yesterday I got the Eon Ticket. Good thing I recharged my 3DS enough for it to work for two hours in sleep mode as otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it most likely. I only passed one person with Or/As too so I was very lucky that one person had it... Btw can you give the other's the ticket through having their FC? If so I can distribute it that way.

Back