• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EpicSylveon Here!

EpicSylveon

Sylveon Trainer
Years
  • Hi, EpicSylveon here. I am a giant Pokémon fan and I hope to make a lot of new friends on here who are also fans of Pokémon. I live in the UK and I am a fifteen year old teenager, unlike most teens nowadays I am not interested in all of those bland FPS' like CoD and Halo and instead more interested in more interesting games, Nintendo games and of course Pokémon. You could call be a bit of a geek or nerd I guess as I am always either on my laptop, playing video games or practising to design my own games. I am also a fan of Japanese media such as their Video Games (of course), Anime, Manga and Music.

Here are some lists of some of my favourite things so you can get an idea of what I like.

Favourite Video Game Franchises

Pokémon
    The Legend of Zelda
    Super Mario
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Final Fantasy
    Metroid
    Kirby
    Super Smash Bros.

Favourite Video Game Developers/Companies

Nintendo
    Game Freak
    SEGA
    PlatinumGames
    Square Enix
    Konami
    Capcom
    Tecmo Koei
    Namco Bandai Games

Favourite Pokémon

Deoxys
    Rhydon
    Swampert
    Darkrai
    Sylveon
    Oshawott
    Yveltal

I hope this isn't to much.

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey EpicSylveon !
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity !
    You'll be happy to know that many UK members are in the forum and many have recently joined.
    More for the British Invasion !
    EpicSylveon Here!

That's a very good comprehensive list of what things you enjoy !

Personally I enjoy Pokemon,Super Smash Bros,Metal Gear Solid, Halo, Gears of War,Dead Space and more !

A lot of our members are gamers and will have many things in common already.
    If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or "oh fluffy one" Cirno !
    Don't be shy and have a blast !
    Peace =)

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    Sylveon. You gotta be cute to have such a username.

Anyway, welcome to PokeCommunity.

Years
  • Hiya EpicSylveon! I'm so glad you chose Pokecommunity! I myself am also a bit of a newbie to this forum so if you want a friend, just call my name! I also hate call of duty, etc. One question... do you have a 3ds and Kid icarus uprising?

Cid

Years
  • Apart from the favorite Pokémon, we have the exact same preferences. o_o I'm more of a Nintendo and JRPG guy myself, and I'd pick those over the bland (good adjective, by the way) FPS games any day. Seriously though! Apart from PC's namesake, I'm a Zelda, Mario, Sonic, FF (look at my username, lmao), Metroid, Kirby and Super Smash Bros. fan, too! Those developers you listed are some of my personal preferences as well.

Man. I thought this kind of gamer was a dying breed. I was hoping it wasn't, so perhaps this is a positive thing. :o In any case, welcome to the forums, Sylveon! That sixth gen Eeveelution in particular is epic, indeed. I also like Swampert, Oshawott and Yveltal a lot, so at least we have some common favorites. :D But yeah, if you've been around this place, we have every Pokémon-related section imaginable, so post to your heart's content as a Pokémon fan! We also have the Video Games section (a place I should frequent more, really) as well as the General Entertainment section for Japanese entertainment (the fact that you're also a fan of those good stuff is pretty awesome).

You seem like a level-headed teenager so I'm sure you'll be able to get by from here. Just, VM/PM me if you need anything. In fact, all of our staff are here to help you, the blue ones for the sections they handle (like me and Cirno for the new users). Welcome to these forums, Sylveon! Stick around and have a great time. ;D

Back