• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error 404: Free Time Not Found

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Maybe I should have reeeeally taken this week off as well, but PC you're just too good to pass up imo :(

So I just got back from Mexico, where I generously volunteered to take care of grandma with my cousin and little sister. All weekend we've been cleaning the house for her and we've also gave the outside walls of her house a fresh coat of paint. And when my uncle gets home from teaching his weekend art classes, we went out. On Friday we went to a Mexican League baseball game, and on Saturday night (without my little sister, of course...she's too young), we visited a sports bar where my uncle's rock band performed. It was pretty awesome, but the 3 hour wait last night at the border was torturing, but texting peeps caused the boredom monster to go away.

This week is also packed as well. I'm skipping class tonight to work on another med. terminology paper at the library. It requires a lot of research from old books, so I'll be spending most of my time there. Then my dad is talking me into driving him and his two co-workers to Ontario (which is a suburb of my hometown of San Bernardino...aka where my ex lives), since he hates the traffic there. So, he wants me to deal with the traffic, and wants me to be his personal taxi for the day. What got me to agree is that when we go to Blythe and rent the car, I get to choose it. :D (My dad once rented a Chevy Cruze 2014 and it was the worst car I've driven ever).

But honestly, why go through the hustle and bustle when we can take MY CAR? :D

/shot

Also got a bunch of halloween plans as well. I haven't been invited to any halloween parties this year (me & my irl friends are very distant for a couple of weeks now and probably will stay that way), so I'll be spending Halloween with my little sister, not sure if we'll stay home and give out candy or go to her friend's house and take them trick or treating there. Up to her, I don't mind. Then the day after, I'm volunteering at her school's fall festival, where I'll be serving up snow cones. :)

And then I'm back in Mexico for the weekend.

So much to dooo really ;_; but I wanted to post a blog entry just in case anyone's wondering where I've been. I'm alright! At the moment I've been feeling okay but I'm also trying to control myself before I hit another "low" again like last time. And yes, I haven't drank coffee since then, my psychologist told me on Saturday that it's what caused me to shut down. But I'm going to see my psychiatrist again this weekend...I may be on medication once again :S

Have a good week, everyone! Hope y'all are well <3

Back