• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape to Hearth OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey pikakip, just a general question.

Would you accept my character having been up since 5:45 AM, working on an internet-enabled computer in the Pokemon Centre room?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    sure. it's no big deal, i'm guessing that your char is one of the ones that has been in the pokemon world for a few days?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    ok see you then. This is going to get interseting pretty soon, I'm going to be bringing in an NPC when enough people have posted

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I freaking love my Dante. He's one of my favorites so far, probably due to all the effort I placed in his SU.

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
    That's fine by me! I was tossing up the idea of starting with a growlithe or an onix anyway, so now...I get an onix!

Years
    Woah.
    Those are, like, long posts.
    That is so totally my new sample post.
    This is actually kinda fun. I like spending a real hour on one post. I need to edit some serious grammar in there. I hope no one cares. The content won't change much, I promise.
    Reading it the next day gave me a headache. Which I think I mighta had when I wrote that intro.

I should make more charries with siblings.

I should also stop rambling now.

But I think I won't.
    That was fun!
    : D
    Well, I guess this post won't have a charrie limit problem.
    I'm tired. That mac&cheese was good.
    Aah! My typing skills! They have melted!
    Oh good I can type again.
    I guess gloves really do make typing harder.

Would someone please inform me of which letter comes after K?
    I should totally not be stumped on this.

Cyndaquasher

Years
    I assume we are at some point. Maybe Pikakip's just making a few plot-related changes. In the meantime, I made a couple of edits to my su, so feel free to use it for reading material.

Strikit

Years
    XD Piiiiikaaaakiiiiip!

Many tackles and rib-crushing hugs for you. I'm sure you weren't gone that long, but I missed you. You's fun.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    *Grins* Yep I'm back... but not for long. *Sighs* I have one week left on my punishment. but, I am back for today, and possibly tomorrow and monday. so I shall have the main post up tonight (Hopefully) and then that should last all of choo RPers until Friday (I hope) but I will be back soon.

I expect conversing in the next post, as you will get to talk about my new NPC Jax. Also, start talking amongst yourselves about who you would like to be partnered with. It's going to be random, but when you reach Jubilife, I will allow you to switch/go solo/form a group of three. Honestly I don't like being dependent in these kinds of things, as people can be kept away from their computer lives for random reasons (Such as mine) and your char can be held back by another. so think and decide. AND TRY TO GET HOME!

and Strikit, YOU'S FUN 2!!!!!

Strikit

Years
    This sounds simply brilliant thus far.

I fully expect you to finish your SU for Parasite and get accepted. My Damon there could use a friend that's not old or nine.

Now Dante gets to go find friends to love.

Also, I apparently like D names for boys.

Cyndaquasher

Years
    Thanks for accepting me! I'll try and reply and not let people down as much as possible!

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    you're welcome cynda.

I don't know if I'll be able to finish my parasite SU by tommorrow. err. today. oh crap.

better get working on that now.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Sorry pikakip, can you drop my reservation? I'm part of a lot of RPs just now :P So I'm kinda busy...

Sorry again :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back