• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape to Hearth OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
  • Whee!
    I solved the problem for my internet dilema!
    I'm using my old Laptop, til mine comes back in on Monday.
    For some reason the internet wasn't working, but I fixed it =3

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • both surprise trainers are taken rockman

Seth smiled as he looked towards the kid that had beaten him. He had thought he would win, but he had lost. It was disappointing, but now that he knew this kid's potential, he could give him the egg. Seth pulled the one out from under his arm and he handed it to the kid. "Here, you can have this, after all, that is how breeders help others."

Seth smiled and turned to his sister. "Come on Leah let's go."

The two walked down the road to Jubilife, looking at the trainers behind them.

Last edited:

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • Whoops, I completely forgot the rival battle, didn't I?

Oh, and if that ticket question was directed at me, I picked 1014.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • To Falseswipe: oops, sorry, my brain was a bit frazzled yesterday. You still get the egg though.

Dragon song:
    congratz! you have won a...grimer.
    This little guy is affectionate, perhaps a bit too much... he keeps covering us in slimy hugs, it took weeks to get rid of the stench....

I has won a ditto.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • cyndaquasher-

you have won a.....staryu!

This gal loves shiny things, she refuses to be treated by anything less than the highest class. Her name is Teeyana btw~

yep. you can take nick rockman.

Pokemon: Bagon, Horsea.

FalseSwipe

Finish him with False Swipe!
    Years
  • Internet is down till wednesday :/ sorry yashi I won't be able to post till then ( this is from my phone )

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • She? Aren't staryu genderless? Either way, I was planning on getting one sometime down the track!

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Yeah, but even if it doesn't have a gender, you can stil refer it to either a male or female XD
    Daww, okay Swipe. Ohh on Wednesday, I'll be leaving to go to Ocala, FL (to my grandparent's house, we go down south during the holidays and summer >w<) annnd internet will be scarce, depending if I can get my hands on someone's internet card or something, so I probably won't be able to reply until after new years. Heck, I don't even know if I'll have my laptop either =(
    But as I said, I probably won't be able to post until after New Years, or if I can get my aunts internet card, so yeah. I'll try if I can, but don't expect any promises XD

Also, I realized I was the last one who posted in the main thread >_>;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back