• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape to Hearth OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
  • Aww, I don't wanna seperate.
    XDDD
    But considering the issue, we'll have to, cause lord knows when I'll be able to post XD
    Starting Wednesday anyway.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • It would be so awesome if Dante took over Team Galactic. Then he could be like, "You stupid bossman. Step down and let me show you how to do it."

Then he would promptly blow up the world, besides a square foot of land for him to stand on. Rayquaza would fly up and he would get on it and they would fly away.

...that, or he would have something strange to eat directly before bed. The same effect would happen.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Attention: I apologize, but, I have changed my mind about joining this RP; too much activity on my shoulders. So, if anybody wanted Squirtle, he/she may take it.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • OKAY!
    I know that the pace of things has slowed down with the holidays, But I WILL! be posting sometime after christmas.

THIS RP SHALL NOT DIE!!!!!

FalseSwipe

Finish him with False Swipe!
    Years
  • Ugh, Sorry everyone. It looks like I'm not the only one who has slowed down recently. After the holidays I should be good to go, but right now I don't think I can get a post in.

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • Now seems as good a time as any to tell you guys that after tomorrow, I'll be heading to a non-internetted location to help run a summer camp. If necessary, feel free to puppet Roan along. Just keep him shy and out of the way as much as possible! I'll still be around tomorrow, but I'll probably be too pumped while packing to get on ze interwebs much.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Same with me. Though I will likely be on, it's questionable whether I'll be posting at all.

On the plus side, I got a laptop for Christmas, and it has wifi.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Yashi is back!
    I also miss Florida weather :'C
    Back where I could wear short sleeves without abandon, its so cold now that I'm home
    Happy New Years guys!
    How was all your holidays and what exactly have I missed?

FalseSwipe

Finish him with False Swipe!
    Years
  • I iz back from Pheonix, Arizona. Well, Sedona, Arizona, but no one knows where that is.

Anyways, I'm working on a post which will be up by tomorrow night..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back