• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon fan club

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *looks at posts*Nice point,PiroMunkie.Nice to know I'm so well recieved.

I guess I'll post some espy images for the heck of it.

Espeon fan club

Espeon fan club

Espeon fan club

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • OMFG SSA was on! I'm so upset I missed saying hi. Yeah corral listen to PiroMunkie. OOOoo K_L nice pics I lik the first one a lot *_*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Thanx.I like all the pics but my fav one is the second one.I know that's a bit odd but I just like it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    So what shall we talk about now?Hmmm...have we talked about a good moveset for Espeon yet?

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    i really need to post more because im getting defly out#ed in posting. SSA was on!!!!! YOU were in JAPAN *:( lucky*j/k

Jazzy.

Just a cute silly girl
    Years
  • Hey there Espeon fans! This cute eevolution is my favorite Pokemon (well... not sure about that, I also like Rayquaza) and I would like to join your club. I'm new *points at post number* so tell me what do I have to do to join.

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
  • CORRAL!banner stealer......j/k ;) you can use it.sry yall my comp. is REALLLY, DREADFULLY slow!!!Posts take near 4-5 mins. :( Well,its 8:49 PM right now and im really bored.(thats why im here,duh ;) )jeez.....man i wish i had a sane mind right now.(even though i never have 1 )

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
  • SupiSweetAtTaCk! said:
    CORRAL!banner stealer......j/k ;) you can use it.sry yall my comp. is REALLLY, DREADFULLY slow!!!Posts take near 4-5 mins. :( Well,its 8:49 PM right now and im really bored.(thats why im here,duh ;) )jeez.....man i wish i had a sane mind right now.(even though i never have 1 )

wow! alot of people r postin alot

Back