• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Essay Questions

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    If your Bored , Then you might as well type out an Essay!!

Here are the Subjects you can use to write an essay

- Why I lik Pc

- Why I like/Dislike Pc

- Your Favorites

- Your Favorite Pokemon

- Anything ^^

Anyway , show good grammar and punctuation and of course Have fun ^^

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Wow...I never thought I'd see someone who loved shool SO MUCH that they'd stupe so low as to...oh nevermind...this is a very crap topic...but...ugh

BOO ya! to the third power

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I dont like school lol , anywayz i made this cuz i rite essays when im bored and i get extra credits so i can get early release in school.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    AHHHHHHHHH!

get them away! get them away!

*runs away from the evil essays*

I honestly do not like writing essays, I'll have a high B in English class and after we are assigned an essay, it will drop to a low D...I'm a terrible essay writer...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    im also a bad essay writer , but on Pc it wont matter.... its not like ur getting a grade ........................

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    don't remind me... don't remind me...

if i have the time to type out an essay with PC being the topic, i might as well work on my loads of homework
    *a crane is in the background dropping off a cargo of homework papers in frostweaver's house*

i'll have to say... i maybe a geek but i'll never drop to such a low lvl to write essays for fun... some ppl write for fun like fanfics (fanfics are cool) but not an essay... as essay is a denotation of "LA class"

*this is officially the most evil topic made in PC history :p*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Fine ill delete it , i cant believe i made an evil subject ...... Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh imma delete it

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    An essay thread?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I HATE ESSAYS!!!

I'll go with no. 4:

My Favorite Pokemon
    Latios is the best Pokemon ever. Why you ask? It's because I said so!!!

Haha, lol. Sorry for my bad humor.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I've haven't written essays in English in a very, very long time. x_X; But I'll try when I have more time... T.T

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    *Not double posting*

- Why I like PC

Why do I like PC? There are many different reasons. I go on here to escape school, to escape my problems, to escape from the real world. I feel like a completly different person here.
    The people here are very nice, you can make new friends here, and also learn new things everyday, not only just about Pokemon, also about alot of other things. You can see about how other people think, you can express your own opinions freely... PC is my idea of a "Free world".

That is all... n_n;;;;;;;

Back