• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Estimation when Pokemon for Switch will be released.

DmitritheDitto

Ditto Fanclub
Years
  • Since the Pokemon game for switch has been confirmed by GF,its been bugging me as to when the release will be. I'm thinking Mid 2018 or Late 2018?If they go full throttle.Early 2019 if they dont?What do you guys think?

Unown Seer

Earnest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    Late 2018 to late 2019. They tend to release main series games between September and November.

Years
  • Yeah gonna go the same as everyone else here, late 2018 to late 2019, hope we don't have to wait too long!

DmitritheDitto

Ditto Fanclub
    Years
  • Sorry for the wrong place to post.Also if the Scalpers can just keep their dirty little hands of the Switch and stop buying them all itll be nice.I mean cmon!360 dollars for a switch!!I dont even have a local gamestop&Walmart or ToysrUs.But i guess im gonna have to buy it for 360 dollars.Ugh.But its worth it if we can get a Open-World challenge any gym revamped battle style pokemon game.I would like to see less move turns and more depends on how you treat your pokemon.

Years
  • Probably going for Late 2019, since it's usually around October-November that the new main series games tend to get released. I also think 2019 would be the ideal year to start 8th Gen since generations tend to last three years.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    It's probably going to be around in late 2019- early 2020 since they said it's in development. They will take their time with this one to make it good, even if fans want everything now. Plus, we how little they revealed about it, it's likely still in pre-production phase.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I'm not sure if we can correctly guess as to when it will be released, given that there isn't too much information. I'd say probably around mid to late 2019? But you never know, it might be released earlier.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back